Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2017

When you bet the under in Basketball does the bet include points scored in overtime?

I bet Lakers u107.5 last night & it's been graded a loss. In soccer only the score in regulation time counts. Extra time is considered a different bet.
Yea b-ball totals include OT

second leg of a back to back, are the 76ers justified heavy favs tonight?
That was my thinking as well. I might bite for a small amount. Def not as good of a spot as we had yesterday

Don't usually do this, but because I didn't come through big like I usually do for my UFC free picks this will make up for it. Barry's bread n butter: NBA Betting

Early Xmas present Free Pick

Milwaukee Bucks ML +100 Massive 20 Unit golden pick

All I ask is that you give props where it's due. Be that hitting that like button or spreading the word about my handicapping service.

- Barry

Don't usually do this, but because I didn't come through big like I usually do for my UFC free picks this will make up for it. Barry's bread n butter: NBA Betting

Early Xmas present Free Pick

Milwaukee Bucks ML +100 Massive 20 Unit golden pick

All I ask is that you give props where it's due. Be that hitting that like button or spreading the word about my handicapping service.

- Barry
Damn 20u...why so much??

That was my thinking as well. I might bite for a small amount. Def not as good of a spot as we had yesterday

there is a big difference between sacramento and chicago not to mention that philly is at home for this game.

i dont see the angle on the cavs game. is there a possiblility that lebron or love are not playing?

if there is no angle, why would someone make a large play?

there is a big difference between sacramento and chicago not to mention that philly is at home for this game.
Playing on the back end of a back to back is always a challenge, especially when you consider laying a lot of points like the Sixers are. I’d bet that if you blindly faded teams in a situation like this, you’d be + money

With that being said, I am going to pass

@barrygood1 when the Cavs erased the big lead

tenor.gif

Hehe glad they pulled it out, though. I'm sure a decent amount of people tailed that pick. Could have been an epic collapse

I was eyeing the Blazers last night when they were -1, I was hoping we’d get plus money on them today but the line went the other way. Idk how I feel about them at -2.5, honestly. Let me look into more games and I’ll get back to you
@iGnP any bball picks today?

For anyone who cares, I think the Bulls spread is a bit light- they should handle the Magic tonight. W that being said, the Bulls are playing the Cavs tomorrow and they might be looking ahead at that game. I don’t like the Bulls as a moderate favorite role w that tidbit about their schedule. I’ll probably throw their ML in a small parlay but I’d be very careful w the spread

whiteside, dragic and winslow are out. could be a good live bet opportunity if heat play well the first half

whiteside, dragic and winslow are out. could be a good live bet opportunity if heat play well the first half
The Heat beat the Celtics last time they played. I don't think the Celtics will take them lightly. Probably in for a beat down from beginning to end. You're definitely right, though. I'll be all over the Celtics live if they fall behind early

I’m on the dubs -9 tonight for 2u

Edit: dubs = golden state warriors in case anyone isn’t familiar w that reference

@Papi

last second degen play (i know im gonna regret this)

parlay: celtics ML + trailblazers ML at about +109
risk: 1u

im gonna stop clogging the thread, i swear

look to LB the Nets if they fall behind early. Kings are playing their third game in four nights. Could be exhausted and the Nets have been playing better recently. id lb them for 2u if i can get their ML at -150 or better

Back