Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - December, 2017

You guys think Packers can cover -2.5 on the road against the Browns?

Must win game for Packers if they are going to make the playoffs.

Can they? sure. Should the Packers minus A-rod be road favorites against anyone? probably not. With that being said though, if i HAD to bet on that game, id be on the Packers. GL

Gimme the SF 49ers ML at plus money. 1u

I also like the Chiefs -4. The Raiders are kind of a joke this season. KC should roll against that cupcake defense. 2u

I posted my teaser earlier (Chargers pk & Eagles +7.5)

Also taking a shot on the Bears ML for 1u

GL everybody

but the browns play tough every weekend and their run defense is every bit as good as the packers. i think both teams are going to run in the snow. im played brwns +125 in what i think is a pick em

Stay away from the Packers, relying big on the run game vs a team who are actually very good on the run block.

3u - Jets -1 @1.95
3u - Bills +1.5, Texans +3.5, Cowboys +3.5, Bears +7.5 to win 10.6u

Need advice:

Pre season I bet 1u on the Rams winning the NFC West at +840. I can hedge out with NOT Rams winning NFC West at +140 and pocket something close to 5u. My thinking is- the Rams have a very real possibility of losing the game this weekend against the Eagles, then they have to travel to play the Seahawks for (essentially) the NFC West Championship. I don't really like the situation they're in without Robert Woods and their two ILBs being "questionable" this weekend. Would you guys let it ride or hedge out?
Im reading this late but i would hedge bro. Your guarenteed a profit. I think the rams are good but im not 100% sold on them

Im reading this late but i would hedge bro. Your guarenteed a profit. I think the rams are good but im not 100% sold on them
I'm a HUGE Rams fan and I 100% agree. The fact that the Seahawks are dogs to the Jags made me not hedge, though. I might next weekend if the Seahawks win and the Rams lose for less money. Thanks for the input, man

I'm a HUGE Rams fan and I 100% agree. The fact that the Seahawks are dogs to the Jags made me not hedge, though. I might next weekend if the Seahawks win and the Rams lose for less money. Thanks for the input, man
I think the Seahawks beat the Jags dog,

I think the Seahawks beat the Jags dog,
i tend to agree but i looked at a lot of numbers for the game and none of it agrees w our thoughts. in theory the jags SHOULD be bigger favorites today. i think the seahawks name kinda skews this line in their favor. just my two cents im actually interested in seeing what happens. its never a bad idea to bet on Wilson as a dog against an inept opposing QB

Can’t believe the browns game. Fuck that stupid fucking team.

Can’t believe the browns game. Fuck that stupid fucking team.
I LB the browns at like +110 or something then flipped sides onto the Packers when they were down 7 and upwards of +200. i only made out like 0.4u profit but ive never actually done that before and i was proud of myself lol. sorry for your loss, seriously gut wrenching

Gimme the SF 49ers ML at plus money. 1u +1.23u

I also like the Chiefs -4. The Raiders are kind of a joke this season. KC should roll against that cupcake defense. 2u +2u

I posted my teaser earlier (Chargers pk & Eagles +7.5) +2u

Also taking a shot on the Bears ML for 1u +2.3u

GL everybody
God mode. Even with Wentz going down, Eagles found a way to stay competitive so I can cash my teaser. +7.53u

Got the Ravens at +1000 live betting and the defense gave the game away

Smh

nfl and nba are so unpredictable with the majority of teams its as if you have to hedge or freeroll any time that you have the chance

im on the under in GS/POR game

1u

Back