Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - August 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
i always bang my free bet on a first goal scorer. what do you reckon? sturridge? girou?

i heard arsenal are missing some players in their defencive line, so mb liverpool will get the first one.
Sturridge & Giroud aren't playing. DS has a hamstring injury & OG isn't match fit.

30 Leicester-Man City $42.15

Leicester(-108) play away at newly promoted Hull City who have a temporary Mgr In charge after theirs left in disgust at the lack of funds made available for new transfers. They've only spent 5m. Hull are also suffering injuries to 1st team starters & only have a dozen snr players to choose from. Their best goalkeeper being one of them.

Leicester didnt play any of their new signings last week in the Community Shield match vs Man Utd favouring to reward last seasons starters. They still came close, losing out to a late goal from Zlatan.

City(-394) are at home to Sunderland who escaped relegation last season by a whisker & only appointed a new Mgr 1 week ago. They are also missing key holding midfielder starters Kirchoff & Cattermole and their CB is demanding a transfer away.

City are now managed by one of if not the best coach in world football, Pep Guardiola. He has a lot more work to do & signings to bring in to win the title, imo, but their front 4 should take advantage of a depleted Sunderland defence.

Last edited:
i always bang my free bet on a first goal scorer. what do you reckon? sturridge? girou?

i heard arsenal are missing some players in their defencive line, so mb liverpool will get the first one.

I'm going to wait for the lineups, I usually do the prematch bet on something with tiny odds (o0.5 or u5.5) then cover the alternative with another bookie then do a correct score or player to score 2+ goals.

At the moment I'm leaning towards Mane 2+ goals but I'll wait and see. Like blokeybloke said, Sturridge and Giroud are out which is a shame, but Liverpool still have a lot of solid attackers despite that and Arsenal being a bit decimated at CB could see a few goals. I'll probably do the o/u 5.5 and one of those 2+ goal bets.

NFL teaser:
Very small but I miss these. Pretty sure they all won outright.

vdmtn8.png

yeah man, had a pretty good nfl season last year can't wait for it again this year. Bout to tease the shit out of that shit!.

Fuck Leicester lost. Down $200 to start the season. Soccers back ! Lol

Thought about betting all unders today too. Would have been nice

No limit sub only grappling match an hour in.

Brown Belt Kumite champ Keenan vs EBI absolute winner Gordon ryan:

Anyone playing the games tonight?

I'm on the Chargers small af, that's about it.

[Ticket #: ***8] STRAIGHT BET
08/13/2016 @ 05:10 PM NFL [279] SD CHARGERS +125

4.92 to win 6.15

Anyone playing the games tonight?

I'm on the Chargers small af, that's about it.

[Ticket #: ***8] STRAIGHT BET
08/13/2016 @ 05:10 PM NFL [279] SD CHARGERS +125

4.92 to win 6.15

I had seahawks Ml, +5, and +10 in a teaser.

I'm Looking to live bet the Detroit Tigers today. Hopefully the Rangers can get a score on a cheap home run so we can get good odds

NFL teaser:
Very small but I miss these. Pretty sure they all won outright.

vdmtn8.png

Today's teaser: Cashed fairly easy. They all won outright I believe.
Edit: Never mind Bills lost by 1.

33m4qa1.png

Ongoing parlay +1400 I believe: WiIll Hedge on the niners as Chip Kelly may have something to prove.
154ipe0.png

Last edited:
Hmmm

Now to be stone cold and bet against Arsenal ? Like I should ?

Idk if I can do it lol

going with the twins and the dodgers today in baseball

Shields vs Machida grappling match:

Wow hardly anyone on here watches football I guess :d

Took Houston/SF under 37.5, and Houston s/u

[Ticket #: ****] Houston Texans vs San Francisco 49ers
08/14/2016 @ 04:11 PM RBL Game Total Match
Under 37.5 12.50 10.00

[Ticket #: 270998989] STRAIGHT BET
08/14/2016 @ 04:10 PM NFL [281] HOU TEXANS +3+100

5.00 5.00

The game's score was 37 exactly. Wewwww

Under 37.5 12.50 10.00

5.00 5.00

I wanted the under but was hoping it'd be under 42.

Under 37.5 12.50 10.00

5.00 5.00

Preseason football is tough to watch and bet on. I've bet exactly one game so far, the u35.5 for Packers/Browns and won. I feel like I should quit until the regular season and consider my 1-0 preseason a resounding success LOL.

Preseason football is tough to watch and bet on. I've bet exactly one game so far, the u35.5 for Packers/Browns and won. I feel like I should quit until the regular season and consider my 1-0 preseason a resounding success LOL.

Week 1 regular season you bet like a casual because they want you to win so they can take your money week 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back