Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion - April 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting, they took down the Kalisto match.

I love how a potential leak has happened for all matches except New Day's lol

He's -1200 now. I have a lot tied up in these now.
lol same, but i'm feeling good. A majority of our lines are now in the -1xxx and when they shift the way these have its indicated a leak everytime i've gambled on it.

Gonna wait for one last big shift, hopefully one that includes the New Day and Charlotte matches to indicate everything is out there, and make one last bet I think.

The lines haven't changed at all on paddy power. Just did this 5 fold....

Attachments

• PicsArt_04-02-06.41.32.jpg
    PicsArt_04-02-06.41.32.jpg
    329.2 KB · Views: 11
2ibhkpc.png

Where the lines were just 2 hours ago

Regret putting Kalisto in this, since he is the only one who didn't continue moving, but luckily left him out of the 5 or 6 parlays that followed :D

Jerocho and lesnar still around -200 on paddy. Get on there! Create an account if you have to haha

I'm in the UK by the way

The lines haven't changed at all on paddy power. Just did this 5 fold....
Yeah this same thing happened for Royal Rumble. You Non Americans are so damn lucky lol I would be hammering all these heavily favored matches

Yeah lol :D They have taken down almost every line that i bet on except Jericho who is still -250 for some reason.
Seems like bookies, especially the non US ones, get real flustered by the WWE lines once those giant shifts get underway. Dk why they offer them if they can't keep up with the leaks lol

Seems like bookies, especially the non US ones, get real flustered by the WWE lines once those giant shifts get underway. Dk why they offer them if they can't keep up with the leaks lol
Yeah it makes zero sense. I guess theres just enough people blind betting for it to still be profitable for them.

Field wins ladder match no longer a playable option. 5d just opened Sami Zayn at -500.

Thinking of stabbing Orton wins battle royal +800. Would stab Cesaro too but no line for him....

+300 returns on a parlay of all favorites minus New Day.

Gonna wait for Kalisto to shift a bittttt more and then make yet another parlay of these 10 picks lol

£35 parlay on Jericho, Lesnar, Usos, BAD at around +450

£23 on Zayn at 10/3 with Betfair.

Lesnar was 6/4 with Sportingbet, threw my remaining £46.90 in the account at that.

£35 parlay on Jericho, Lesnar, Usos, BAD at around +450

£23 on Zayn at 10/3 with Betfair.

Lesnar was 6/4 with Sportingbet, threw my remaining £46.90 in the account at that.
Jericho, Lesnar, BAD, and Usos all at -1200 or worse on 5d now. Safe to say you got a lot of value on that.

Just praying Kalisto and Charlotte sky rocket at some point here. If those two do and all these massive faves come through i'm increasing my bankroll by almost 25% on Sunday lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back