Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

£200 Ronaldo to win Golden Boot Award +150 to win £300.... I'm basically betting against Kane scoring 2, or scoring 1 with 2 assists which seems unlikely in a final against Italy.

Very good find. EXCELLENT VALUE.

July 10, 2021

All-Star Prep

TOR +100
MIN -1.5
CHW -1.5
OAK -1.5
SF -1.5
PHI +130
MIA +1.5
PIT +1.5 game 1

KC +105
STL +1.5
HOU -1.5
COL +163
SEA +100

10-3

Years ago, the MLB used to be more predictable about a week and a half or so out from the All-Star Break. As you can see by the tests of my "system" here, this didn't hit in any substantial way until the last weekend before the All-Star Break.

Milwaukee Bucks moneyline tonight.

I already locked in -175 a few days ago. I wasn't changing my mind. It moved a few cents to -180.

Milwaukee Bucks moneyline tonight.

I already locked in -175 a few days ago. I wasn't changing my mind. It moved a few cents to -180.

I'm too emotionally invested to even think about betting the games at this point (though I obviously have my bet on Bucks to win title) but I'm rooting for you to win this one!!

I don't want to sound like a conspiracy theorist, but holy shit is that a terrible look for the NBA. It won't be talked about much because the Bucks still found a way to win the game, but the refs absolutely would NOT allow Devin Booker to foul out tonight. Two blatantly obvious fouls ( and I mean BLATANTLY obvious, as easy a call as there is to make) and the refs conveniently swallow their whistles on both because he had 5 fouls.

I get it when it's a close call and you'd give a star the benefit of the doubt when they have 5 fouls so that he stays in the game. But when it's SO obvious...TWICE...and no call? Really awful optics NBA, really bad.

suns were winning spread 98% of game then giannis does the legendary block on ayton asserting his dominance as the big man on court, then suns were shook from that moment and mentally destroyed. ultimately bucks -4.5 somehow won for people just insane, happy for bucks.

suns were winning spread 98% of game then giannis does the legendary block on ayton asserting his dominance as the big man on court, then suns were shook from that moment and mentally destroyed. ultimately bucks -4.5 somehow won for people just insane, happy for bucks.

They also overcame refs that would under no circumstances allow Booker to foul out. I just about threw my glass of whiskey at my TV haha.

They also overcame refs that would under no circumstances allow Booker to foul out. I just about threw my glass of whiskey at my TV haha.
Agreed, however that also means since he remained on the court there's no excuses that can be made for the loss and thus a more sweeter and satisfying win for bucks fans

Agreed, however that also means since he remained on the court there's no excuses that can be made for the loss and thus a more sweeter and satisfying win for bucks fans

True. I'm just worried now about the rest of the series. Booker gets pretty much every call. And then they won't call obvious fouls on him if it means him fouling out. And he whines nonstop anyway.

In key spots he's getting more star treatment than even Giannis, who's won 2 MVP's. I have no confidence that the refs won't skew toward Phoenix at the end of close games.

MLB July 16, 2021

Post All-Star Break

MIN....-113 (game 1)
PHI.....+105 (game 1)
WSH...+130
BOS....+102
PIT......+125
TOR....-230
MIL.....-118
MIN.....-156 (game 2)
ATL.....-125
PHI.....+110 (game 2)
CHW....+127
KC.......-147
STL.....+140
LA........-190
SEA.....+140
ARI......+130
OAK.....-200

MLB July 16, 2021

Post All-Star Break

MIN....-113 (game 1) postponed
PHI.....+105 (game 1)
WSH...+130
BOS....+102
PIT......+125
TOR....-230
MIL.....-118

MIN.....-156 (game 2) postponed
ATL.....-125
PHI.....+110 (game 2)
CHW....+127

KC.......-147
STL.....+140
LA........-190
SEA.....+140

ARI......+130
OAK.....-200

9-6-2

Yankee Cans finally got a run. 1-1 in the 5th. Looking like a good call here so far on the under

It was rain delayed/rain-shortened, but the low-scoring thing was happening the whole way.

(I even named the exact score. I am getting my mojo working again.)

It was rain delayed/rain-shortened, but the low-scoring thing was happening the whole way.

Nice. Yeah I hit on the Yankees. They took the lead then it got called lol. Thanks MLB

Round robin on the unders in Tigers, Rays, and Astros games today

Well seemed like the easiest hedge of all time for my Bucks futures bet to win the title at +160 so took the Suns +5.5 tonight.

Bucks win and cover-I'm out of my mind happy as a fan and cash the futures bet.
Bucks win but don't cover-I'm out of my mind happy as a fan and cash both the futures bet and the hedge.
Bucks lose-I'm depressed as a fan but cash the hedge on the Suns and my futures bet is still alive if the Bucks can go win game 7 on the road.

World Champs!!!!!!

Legend:

giannis-antetokounmpo-milwaukee-bucks.jpg

Back