Non-MMA Sports Betting Discussion -- 2021 and Beyond

I'm going to need them to score another TD to win this game I'll tell ya that.
I couldn't resist and went with it, they're capable of doing 3 td's in any one quarter so to not get any in entire 2nd half is inconceivable to me.

I couldn't resist and went with it, they're capable of doing 3 td's in any one quarter so to not get any in entire 2nd half is inconceivable to me.

congrats dude. hopefully im good here.
I added to the parlay as well so I would feel like a real dickhead if it didn't cash.

Risk: $500.00 - Win: $560.00
Week 3 - Kansas City Chiefs +112
Game Start 09/28/2020 @ 05:15 PM

Risk: $250.00 - Win: $625.00
Kansas City Chiefs vrs Baltimore Ravens: Alternative Lines - Kansas City Chiefs -3½+250

congrats dude. hopefully im good here.
I added to the parlay as well so I would feel like a real dickhead if it didn't cash.

Risk: $500.00 - Win: $560.00
Week 3 - Kansas City Chiefs +112

Risk: $250.00 - Win: $625.00
Kansas City Chiefs vrs Baltimore Ravens: Alternative Lines - Kansas City Chiefs -3½+250
If they didn't score that td I think we'd be sweating badly, but hopefully we're safe now. GL! I'm still hoping for 1 more td from chiefs actually and lots of gametime left haha.

Lamar looks so shook. There's a reason mahommes is 500 million $ and not him. Man I really want 1 more td from chiefs lets go!

Lost almost every prop bet. Thx ravens

1 offensive td. Pretty pathetic

That was rough. Andrews and Brown could not hold on to the good passes that came their way.

$500.00 $8,485.29 Pending 4 Team Parlay
Win 9/27/20 1:00pm NFL Football 469 Tennessee Titans -135* vs Minnesota Vikings
Win 9/27/20 8:20pm NFL Football 487 Green Bay Packers +150* vs New Orleans Saints
Pending 9/28/20 8:15pm NFL Football 489 Kansas City Chiefs +160* vs Baltimore Ravens
Win 9/26/20 11:59pm UFC Fighting 1002 Israel Adesanya -170* vs Paulo Costa

Watch this not cash. Bye 5d, hello Betanysports

You cant fucking lose you the Sadistics of NFL

TrueAscension is kicking ass and taking names.

If you see a soft line for Week 4, tell it (after you pop it once yourself).

TrueAscension is kicking ass and taking names.

If you see a soft line for Week 4, tell it (after you pop it once yourself).

First of all, if you look at my parlays, I always buy points..
PICKS

Love the over in the Colts/Bears game.. Foles absolutely slings it and the Bears D is nowhere near where we thought they'd be. 44 points is very low.

I am looking at the Cowboys/Browns under with two pretty underrated run defenses.. Baker struggles when the run game doesn't get going and 55.5 points is a ton. Dak should struggle against Myles Garrett as well and their game also depends on the running game.

The over in the Pats/Chiefs game seems pretty tasty considering the Chiefs cannot stop the run and both teams are averaging 30 points a game. Game screams shoot-out to me which I suppose could be a trap.

The Cards will be looking to bounce back in a big way against a McCaffrey-less over-performing Panthers team and I think we see AZ defense step up in a big way. I'm on the ML because 3.5 is stupid and no one should ever bet 3.5 ever unless you have a good read on an under dog alternate line and are getting +225-+250

Here's the parlay:

Risk: $500.00 Win: $3,313.99

Over
42.5-157
Indianapolis Colts vs Chicago Bears

Arizona Cardinals

Under
57.5-139
Cleveland Browns vs Dallas Cowboys

Over
52-138
New England Patriots vs Kansas City Chiefs

Hit on the kelce over receiving prop
Mahomes more passing yards than Lamar
Chiefs +3.5
Under 60.5 live

mlb tonight Yankees -110

nba finals
Heat +320
Heat +2.5 series handicap -150
Series ends in 6 +245
Series ends In 7 +275

nfl
Niners -6.5
Zona ml

Put this parlay in for finals and nfl this week
$200/$800
Heat +2.5 series handicap
Bears +115
49ers bought to -3.5

First of all, if you look at my parlays, I always buy points..
PICKS

Love the over in the Colts/Bears game.. Foles absolutely slings it and the Bears D is nowhere near where we thought they'd be. 44 points is very low.

I am looking at the Cowboys/Browns under with two pretty underrated run defenses.. Baker struggles when the run game doesn't get going and 55.5 points is a ton. Dak should struggle against Myles Garrett as well and their game also depends on the running game.

The over in the Pats/Chiefs game seems pretty tasty considering the Chiefs cannot stop the run and both teams are averaging 30 points a game. Game screams shoot-out to me which I suppose could be a trap.

The Cards will be looking to bounce back in a big way against a McCaffrey-less over-performing Panthers team and I think we see AZ defense step up in a big way. I'm on the ML because 3.5 is stupid and no one should ever bet 3.5 ever unless you have a good read on an under dog alternate line and are getting +225-+250

Here's the parlay:

Risk: $500.00 Win: $3,313.99

Over
42.5-157
Indianapolis Colts vs Chicago Bears

Arizona Cardinals

Under
57.5-139
Cleveland Browns vs Dallas Cowboys

Over
52-138
New England Patriots vs Kansas City Chiefs
I tailed this in 2 versions. The same as you and then this without under 57.7 cle/dal. The Dallas defense is just SOOO bad right now giving up 130 rush yards a game vs worse running teams than the browns and the browns are giving up 30 points to bengals and 20 to wash. I took it cause its possible, but i think every other leg is a really good bet and this is the weak link. Just my opinion, you're the dude on fire.

Last edited:
I tailed this in 2 versions. The same as you and then this without under 57.7 cle/dal. The Dallas defense is just SOOO bad right now giving up 130 rush yards a game vs worse running teams than the browns and the browns are giving up 30 points to bengals and 20 to wash. I took it cause its possible, but i think every other leg is a really good bet and this is the weak link. Just my opinion, you're the dude on fire.

every streak comes to an end my dude!! Cowboys aren’t THAT bad, they’ve played the Rams, Atlanta, and the Seahawks- all of these teams have multi-faceted offenses with very good QBs. Baker is hit and miss and mostly miss and I think Zeke gets the Boys out to a good lead and they ride him the rest of the way home - both offenses are built around their run game and both have a pretty good interior line.

Back