Non frontrunners for ufc hall of fame

prizefight3r

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Anderson and GSP can def be called the future hall of famers (if they say in Dana's good graces). Dana also said ppl like BJ, Hendo, Vitor etc are gonna be inducted. But who are some fighters who are not obvious but can still reasonably get in? Florian for all the title attempts and being a broadcaster maybe? Frankie for his epic fights? Who are some others?

I wouldn't be shocked if Chael got in. In fact I expect it.

I'd say Frankie needs another belt before being HoF material.

The people who should be in the HOF and the people who will make it in will differ greatly.

Until there is an actual MMA HOF, I could care less who the UFC puts in theirs.

frank mir :icon_neut

I wouldn't be shocked if Chael got in. In fact I expect it.

Yeah was gonna put that in the OP but didn't want to get shat on by Chael haters. But I think he can reasonably get in. Was in one of the most high profile fights ever in the ufc. If he has some other epic fight and retires to a really successful broadcasting career I think he's a shoe in. Plus he's always on Dana's good side.

You want to put my front runners in the HoF? Sounds good to me.

Yeah was gonna put that in the OP but didn't want to get shat on by Chael haters. But I think he can reasonably get in. Was in one of the most high profile fights ever in the ufc. If he has some other epic fight and retires to a really successful broadcasting career I think he's a shoe in. Plus he's always on Dana's good side.

It's cool, they can shit on me.

The UFC HoF is a fucking joke and I wish people would stop talking about it.

It's "The Hall of Dana's good graces"

I think any former champion should be a front runner. But, the UFC hall of fame is BS. It's a group of Dana White's buddies.

The UFC HOf became a joke with the last induction. There is no prestige, so what is the point?

I think any former champion should be a front runner. But, the UFC hall of fame is BS. It's a group of Dana White's buddies.

Tito-Ortiz-UFC-Hall-of-Fame.png

People who freak out about the UFC Hall Of Fame amaze me.

Jeff Blatnick should be in by the way.

If thats all you need besides being on Dana's good side than there would be quite a few new inductees who suck.

Well in like 10-15 years the hall of fame will be a bigger deal than it is now. The more and more great fighters they let in the more the whole Bonnar debacle will like the exception not the rule.

Stephan Bonnar is in the HOF...

But Frank Shamrock isn't...

It's nothing more than the "Hall of Who Dana White Likes"...

There might be a more meaningless accomplishment in MMA than being a UFC Hall of Famer... But I don't know what it is...

Back