Non-fiction book recommendations for 13 year old girl?

I think TS outed him self as a 13 year old girl that likes to read.

I don't know. She's read a few non-fiction books about her sport/hobby. I thought something that would add to her education. She has also read a book on fallacies and a critical thinking text book. Other than this I don't know what to give her.
Come on you're a sherdogger. You should women won't get books about logic or critical thinking

Why would you WANT your daughter to read? I think it would be more beneficial for her to practice homemaking skills- especially at the age of 13 - she'll be having babies soon

"Are you there Margaret? It's me, Roman Polanski."

Get her some of the romance novels with sexy men with long flowing hair on top of a mountain on the covers.

Here are a few good ones that my kids reads.

Lost Ocean by Johanna Basford
The Amazing Book Is Not on Fire by Phil Lester and Dan Howell.
This Book Loves You by PewDiePie

They both seem to like them.

I wish I was given these books when I was her age. Can't go wrong with either one, will change her life.Screenshot_20180918-171037-01.jpeg Screenshot_20180918-171300-01.jpeg

41dj9eI4hLL._SX332_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Diary of Anne Frank without a doubt. My parents gave me that book when I was 13, Anne started writing her diary at that age. It's a tough dose of reality every teen needs.

I don't know. She's read a few non-fiction books about her sport/hobby. I thought something that would add to her education. She has also read a book on fallacies and a critical thinking text book. Other than this I don't know what to give her.
Imo fiction will provide her a better ground work for school. Or if you insist, the 7 habits of highly effective people is pretty easy read. She can read again in a couple years and see it in a whole new perspective.

The auto biography of Malcolm X, it's a good read and it might start a journey on acquiring more political knowledge, whether you agree with the man or not.

Back