Noma/New Nordic Cuisine: Creative or Crazy

EleazarI**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For some its the ultimate dining experience in refined taste and flavors, for others its glorified nouvelle foraging/ cooking nordic weeds with french and modern spanish technique

[YT]ygTaJC5FeD4[/YT]

for $700 the meal better be damn good if the courses involve a fried egg

[YT]wqDaZsgR5zg[/YT]

What happened with the red head at church TS?

According to pretty much everyone who has eaten there, it's absolutely delicious, so i'll take "both"

If I'm going to go to a high end restaurant I don't want to fry my own fucking egg. Sorry. lol

I'm sure it's great though.

the only meal worth $700 is in Brittany Murphy's coffin

dont-say-a-word.jpg

zombieNOM

$700 for a small egg I have to cook myself, some crap scavenged from a field and a potato chip?

I would very much like to punch each and every single person who eats that.

i'd go there in a heartbeat if i could get reservations

I'm hoping to get in there on one of my next trips to Copenhagen but know it's unlikely. I'm fascinated by it.

for $700 the meal better be damn good if the courses involve a fried egg

[YT]wqDaZsgR5zg[/YT]

Whatevers.

Just from the color of the egg yolk, it's obvious that the hen that laid them was well fed with plenty of dark grains and grubs and insects. That egg isn't great because of the presentation or preparation. That egg is going to taste great because it was just a good egg.

Anthony Bourdain did an episode on this restaurant on this show (3rd ep) i think.

After watching that episode, I can see how this restaurant was was voted as the best restaurant in the world 3 years running.

It'd be a dream to eat at this restaurant. Reminds me of El Bulli (in spain) and Jiro's sushi place (in japan) for their creativity.

Anthony Bourdain did an episode on this restaurant on this show (3rd ep) i think.

After watching that episode, I can see how this restaurant was was voted as the best restaurant in the world 3 years running.

It'd be a dream to eat at this restaurant. Reminds me of El Bulli (in spain) and Jiro's sushi place (in japan) for their creativity.

Agreed. Absolutely great episode on Parts Unknown about this restaurant.

Friends of mine went there, and said it was the best meal they've ever had. They had eaten at French Laundry, Per Se, and other very highly rated restaurants before too.

Good documentary here:
[YT]?v=a3pNezMbMT4[/YT]

Last edited:
This just came up recently in a different thread. Mind of a Chef is my favorite show:

Mind of a Chef
"Ren

Last edited:
Back