Nogueira vs. Struve, first Casket Match in UFC history

Can't believe I'm saying this, but I actually hope Nog loses. Someone Nog respects needs to sit down with him and tell him that he's had one of the greatest careers in mma history, but that he needs to start priortizing his well-being, and that it's over. Also, Struve is still young, has had some bad experiences, but always comes to fight. Would be nice to see him get a w, even at the expense of watching Nog go to sleep once more.

i'd be lying if i said something similar hadn't crossed my mind.

the same could be said for shogun lil nog also imo.

i hope nog wins and retires

If he wins and feels good he said he wont retire in a interview this week. He said he's taking it one fight at a time and it depends on performance and his shape.

Pro wrestling. If i had never heard of it, how would I associate an organization with it. Being an mma fan, I would probably think *** shoot wrestling...

Edit Japanese***

Lmfao this post is so retarded....

Just because someone is not familiar with pro wrestling, does not mean that they don't know the WWE is a pro wrestling organisation. Just like plenty people who are not familiar with MMA still know what the UFC is.

Also, why would you assume that he has never heard of Pro wrestling just because he said he is unfamiliar with the WWE? he didn't say I have never heard of the WWE or some shit...

Pro wrestling. If i had never heard of it, how would I associate an organization with it. Being an mma fan, I would probably think *** shoot wrestling...

Edit Japanese***

It would be hard not to have heard of WWE being on this board.. especially since Brock Lesnar and now CM Punk both joined the UFC and drafted a ton of their fans with them here...

What does this mean? I'm from London and not familiar with the WWE

also don't get the Americans obsession with it

man....i also have absolutely no idea why americans like WWE and stuff... im mean...kids might like, but how come grown man can actually enjoy and support a fixed fight....

Lmfao this post is so retarded....

Just because someone is not familiar with pro wrestling, does not mean that they don't know the WWE is a pro wrestling organisation. Just like plenty people who are not familiar with MMA still know what the UFC is.

Also, why would you assume that he has never heard of Pro wrestling just because he said he is unfamiliar with the WWE? he didn't say I have never heard of the WWE or some shit...

You kinda proved my point. Most people if I said UFC would know what i was talking about. However if i said Mixed Martial Arts, they'd be like durrrrp. Which is the case here. OP Said pro wrestling, not WWE. I have no doubt he has heard of WWE, but to claim ignorance about it when WWE was never mentioned is why the poster got called out.

man....i also have absolutely no idea why americans like WWE and stuff... im mean...kids might like, but how come grown man can actually enjoy and support a fixed fight....

I hope you've never watched an action movie. Not one of the fights in them was actually legit. The fighters even get up, dust themselves off and then reshoot the whole fight. I know, I know, I shouldn't drop news like this on you without warning.

Bury a career match

NOG will KO Struve, Struve's confidence is shot, good guy tho.

I am not comfortable watching this fight. Big Nog's body is battered, he can't see out of one eye and he's old as fuck. Struve has been knocked out 6 or 7 times and he has a heart condition. I'm genuinely afraid that someone will die.

What does this mean? I'm from London and not familiar with the WWE

also don't get the Americans obsession with it

I don't get the WWE either, but I don't get your obession with Downton Abbey or cricket either.

Back