NoGi Worlds 2018

I know you're being sarcastic but I don't like either of those things either assuming the latter is true. I don't know their financial situation but I always heard he basically grew up in a trailer park but I could have heard wrong.

I'm only speaking of what I see when they step on the mats.

Let's calculate how much it is to have Danahauer as your personal grappling coach 6 hours a day 5 days a week for 6 years while not having to work. I'm guessing that cost something as well as having food and shelter provided to you as well as all the other basics.

Let's calculate how much it is to have Danahauer as your personal grappling coach 6 hours a day 5 days a week for 6 years while not having to work. I'm guessing that cost something as well as having food and shelter provided to you as well as all the other basics.
fair enough.

again I'm too old to muster the energy to care about the lifestyles of these full time competitors. I know many are on PEDs and/or have the luxury to not have full time jobs to support themselves. I have a ton of respect for the guys and girls that support themselves and don't have the luxury to train full time but they still go put it on the line.

All of that aside when it comes to performance on the mats I think Gordon Ryan is an incredibly skilled grappler and that's all I'm talking about.

I like how he wears the crown. and also how his parents paid for him to train jitz while guys like Marcelo slept on the mats.

Are you jealous that his parents could help him? I dont understand the point you're trying to make.

did miyao leave unity? on the results it said he had a different team curious about this

I like how he wears the crown. and also how his parents paid for him to train jitz while guys like Marcelo slept on the mats.

Lots of Americans had that privilege. Like Keenan. Don’t hate on guys because they were privileged. He still had to train to be the best.

#WhiteJiuJitsuPrivilege

Lots of Americans had that privilege. Like Keenan. Don’t hate on guys because they were privileged. He still had to train to be the best.

Dont hate on my crown bro, as I wear it while walking past Rafa mendes and caio terra

Dont hate on my crown bro, as I wear it while walking past Rafa mendes and caio terra
Caio can't complain he is way technical than Danaher or Gordon but his champion got beat by gordon twice.

Last edited:
Caio can't complain he is way technical than Danaher or Gordon but his champion got beat by gordon twice.
Gordon has 4 over Yuri if you want to get technical.

rear naked choke at EBI overtime in 2016.
rear naked choke at Kasai Pro in 2017.
11-0 in Ultra Heavy yesterday.
1 advantage in Open Weight yesterday.

I know that this will lead to another go against guard pulling and butt scouting, but man, you need to try and pass the guard.

Cyborg is at the top of BJJ since forever, Gordon is flat on his back, letting Cyborg control his feet numerous times and Cyborg just disengage all the time. Even without heel hooks, Gordon wasn't able to lure him into a guard pass.

Cyborg chose to keep his pride instead of trying to win.

Gordon has 4 over Yuri if you want to get technical.

rear naked choke at EBI overtime in 2016.
rear naked choke at Kasai Pro in 2017.
11-0 in Ultra Heavy yesterday.
1 advantage in Open Weight yesterday.

2 off them are super legit wins, advantages in IBJJF and EBI overtimes are bullshit.

I dont see wtf is wrong with parents taking care of their son...

so you really think jhon was charging gordon by the hour 6 hours the day 5 days a week? lmfaooo

I guess the number of privates paid by gordon to jhon is about zero.

Old kings make way for new kings. Also, I’d bet money that Gordon can beat them both anyway. Bow down salty boy.

2 off them are super legit wins, advantages in IBJJF and EBI overtimes are bullshit.

Whether you win by an inch or a mile, you still win. He won based on the rules. Deal with it.

jesus this was a travesty, is there a special beef between the 2? it looked like cyborg didnt give a fuck about the match and was trying to prove something, dont know what, but what he did was worst than what shaub did to him..

Back