NoGi warmups?

• Thread starter Deleted member 56619
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 56619

Was reading over a old thread and Chris said they were comming out with a line of warmups for guys, anyone know if they still plan on it? If not do any other companys have any warmups out there? its gettin to be cold outside.

that would be raw.do it chris!(i think chris is banned,maybe?)

I think I initially suggested male war ups. I do hope they see the light of day sooner rather than later.

Yeah Superbeast ya did, Chris said they would add them to the January line but im not sure if they did. I hope they do though, its starting to get cold outside and could use a pair or two.

I am unsure about this. The girl warm ups made me think that any warm ups will look girly.

KzFactoryRumina said:
that would be raw.do it chris!(i think chris is banned,maybe?)

Yeah, he got banned.

All I need for warming up is a hoodie. I have the Nogi Zip right now, but I'll need one of their heavier ones.

We couldn't make a decision on the warm-ups (as far as material and colrs) in time for for January but, they will get here eventually. We just want them to be perfect.

Looking for thoughts from owners of our shorts...we're thinking of using the same material for the warm-ups. Not necessarily the same colors, just the same material type. What do you think?

Nogi industries said:
Looking for thoughts from owners of our shorts...we're thinking of using the same material for the warm-ups. Not necessarily the same colors, just the same material type. What do you think?
YES.

NOGI, that might work, what is limit with your supplier on the pants?

Chokker said:

NOGI, that might work, what is limit with your supplier on the pants?

Wouldn't this look like the wind breaker suits that the women at the malls in Jersey wear?

I love the material on the shorts, but I would prefer a thicker/warmer material on a warmup. I think it might look a little like the mall walker gear mentioned above.

I think the velour warm ups already used for the womens range, with a different cut and logos moved around, would be preferable to the short material, but I think I'm in the minority on that one. Maybe the hoodie material would work as an alternative.

I think the tops and bottoms shouldn't be of the same color but something that complements each other would be ideal. I'm with H8johnny on the shorts material looking like windbreaker warm ups, I like the hoodie material better. I'm not keen on matched sets, looks like Geranimals from when I was a kid. But what the hell do I know I think disco outfits look cool and 80's Heavy Metal is the best music of all time.

www.SSFgear.com

I think if they were made using short colour schemes with solid stripes down the sleeves and outside of the pants it could look alright. Grey with green stripes, brown with white stripes, blue with grey stripes, black with red stripes.. then put the text in vertically skeleton fashion down the pant legs eg

N
O
G
I

and horizontally up towards the shoulder of the tops on opposite sides of the suit, maybe right leg and left sleeve, and I think it could look nice. Put a nogi O just under the back of the hood and voila.

I think maybe the hoody material would be best, nylon warmups always make me cold. But im skinny so i dunno

Back