Nogi Velox Rashguard

nogi keeps getting better and better. always look forward ot their stuff

Thanks Spoonman! WE try to improve everything we do with every release. We're real happy with these and even happier to see so many people wearing them at the Nogi Worlds.

We just released 2 new versions of this rashguard in Black and White. I think they look pretty sick!

nogi_velox_v2.jpg

FWIW I think it is one of the best looking ranked rashguards out there. I personally have the Blue Belt one like the TS.

Thanks Spoonman! WE try to improve everything we do with every release. We're real happy with these and even happier to see so many people wearing them at the Nogi Worlds.

We just released 2 new versions of this rashguard in Black and White. I think they look pretty sick!

nogi_velox_v2.jpg

FWIW I think it is one of the best looking ranked rashguards out there. I personally have the Blue Belt one like the TS.

i really like the new ones they just released. i wish they would have come out last week when i ordered one :icon_sad:

really nice looking rashguards and, personally, they are tied with rupture for the best looking ones out there. i got a rupture one last week also and it is sweet!

Nogi has always made nice stuff.

Check out our Facebook contest going on right now. We're giving away a bunch of stuff!

Back