Nogi Velox Rashguard

ungala**

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Just got this in last night. I ordered the blue since I'm still a blue belt LOL :redface:

These are pretty sweet rash guards and in a many ways quite unique. They are pretty long in the body so this should help with roll up. The sleeves feel long (long sleeve) too but they don't get in the way.

IMG_0751-2.jpg

The most unique feature is the sublimated artwork. It's printed or embedded in the fabric so you don't feel a transfer or print. It's just as smooth as the rest of material.

IMG_0747-2.jpg

The other unique part is the mesh like side panels.. Pretty cool. It's kind of a mesh and seems to breathe really well. I've never seen a feature like this on a rash guard before.

IMG_0749-2.jpg

IMG_0751-2.jpg

So this is an awesome rash guard for a pretty decent price!

Sweet, I just bought one as well (Blue also), I can't wait til it gets here.

It fits great! I'm 6-0" and about 190. Fits nice and long on the body and on my gangly arms.

upping for an update from anyone that purchased. i'm looking at trying these out. the other rashies i like are the rupture clothing ptsi. i may get one of each.

anyway, more pics and reviews are appreciated.

I ended up picking one up. Not that I needed yet another rashie but they looked too nice to pass up. Thoroughly pleased. I compared it to manto and rupture and the main differences I see are stronger stitching and the vented side panels. With the recent Cole weather it's hard to tell if the vents actually keep you cooler but it seems like they would.
Anyway very happy wit the purchase.

for the guys that bought, what's your height, weight, and size you bought? thanks.

for the guys that bought, what's your height, weight, and size you bought? thanks.

I just ordered and received a Medium and it was too tight on me.

I'm 5'8 175 lbs.

Just ordered a Large to compare and probably re-sell the medium. Budo doesn't like to take returns on rashguards.

I'm 5'8 175 lbs.

Just ordered a Large to compare and probably re-sell the medium. Budo doesn't like to take returns on rashguards.

medium should work for me then. i'm 5'8" but about 155ish. glad i got the right size for black friday.

I compared it to manto and rupture and the main differences I see are stronger stitching and the vented side panels.

With no disrespect to Chubs, I would like to clarify something: Every single inch of the Rupture PTSi rash guard is flat-lock stitched, or triple-stitched, with real thread (not plastic thread used in some products). Even the collar is flat-lock stitched and folded (compared to the No-Gi product that looks to be double-stitched at the collar).

There are many other differences in the two products. I won't list them here - the point is not to hijack the review. However, I take slight issue with the fact that the No-Gi product would feature stronger stitching. Unless this claim is substantiated by actual testing it's not factual.

Respectfully,

-Nick

I'm 5'8 175 lbs.

check your PM"s pasta

Im 6'1" about 215 and got an XL. Fits great and best feeling rash guard I have.

With no disrespect to Chubs, I would like to clarify something: Every single inch of the Rupture PTSi rash guard is flat-lock stitched, or triple-stitched, with real thread (not plastic thread used in some products). Even the collar is flat-lock stitched and folded (compared to the No-Gi product that looks to be double-stitched at the collar).

There are many other differences in the two products. I won't list them here - the point is not to hijack the review. However, I take slight issue with the fact that the No-Gi product would feature stronger stitching. Unless this claim is substantiated by actual testing it's not factual.

Respectfully,

-Nick

i ordered one from you guys too. i only wish you guys had more in stock, color choice has been pretty limited for a while. i kept hoping you would get the black with grey panel back in stock. i really like the orange highlights. ended up with a blue one instead.

I'm 6'-0" and 195 and a Large fits great. I'm pretty sure an XL will fit too since the material is so stretchy.

I'm 6'-0" and 195 and a Large fits great. I'm pretty sure an XL will fit too since the material is so stretchy.

i just got mine in the mail at at 5'8" and 155 lbs a medium fits pretty well. its not as tight as the everlast rashguards i've been wearing which are like a second skin in a medium size. the nogi is loose through the stomach area and at the forearms. the material is definitely very stretchy so i think i could even fit a small if i wanted it tighter.

I just bought this rashguard. I don't like rashguards that are super tight so I usually size up. I'm about 5'5 140 and the medium fits me fine. Some might find it large, but I like it because I'm a bit stock and it just is uncomfortable if it is super tight in the arm/wrist/underarm area.

The rashguard seemed thicker than my Manto rashguard and does not have the same smooth feeling. I only used it once, but it seemed as if I sweat more than normal. Only time will tell but for now I think this is a quality rashguard but I may like my Manto just a bit more.

Both are long enough so they do not ride up also.

nogi keeps getting better and better. always look forward ot their stuff

Back