NOGI--Great Shorts--quick review!

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by azizam77, Nov 1, 2005.

1. Not with these ones. You could wear Shonies cup with these shorts

2. perfy

perfy Blue Belt

CAn you throw high kicks while wearing a cup with these shorts? I find the sprawl's to be way to restrictive in the hips. Also what are the length of the shorts. The sprawl 32 seem a bit short as they hang 2inches above the knee. Hence why I was leaning toward inspirit since they seem longer even though I have a tendancy to buy everything.

3. bjjvaletudoktb

bjjvaletudoktb White Belt

Got a pair of JETs myself, size 34, there a bit too big, but I use the drawstring to tighten things up. The short feels great when I go to gym, lots of room to move and its side-pocket is just ideal to put a mp3-player when running, working out ...!

They are so damn cool and excellent fitting I even wear them in-house ^_^

Excellent work Chris & NOGI industries!

4. Thank you sir.

You can throw high kicks in these things even if you are wearing your little brothers pair. Plenty of hip room.

5. leto1776

leto1776 Sherdog Wet Shaver Platinum Member

now that's saying something.are you speaking from personal experience,Chris? on second thought,not sure I wanna know.

The more I hear anout nogi,the more I consider buying their products.

Chris,does nogi have any plans to produce fight trunks,or does the company just plan on sticking with boardshorts?

6. These are the shorts that stopped me from wearing fight shorts