1. The official Sherdog Store is back! Check it out! » Discuss it here! »

NoGi 06

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Foppa21, Nov 10, 2005.

1. lunchbox88 White Belt

Got my OEs and they rock...a pair of JETs are on the way.

2. 1blazeon Yellow Belt

My Slate board shorts just came in the mail today. And they're great. I can't wait to roll with them in class next week.

the slates aren't carolina blue like they are on the nogi-website. it must be some glare or the flash on the camera they used, but they're dark blue like the older model.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Mestizo Orange Belt

Yeah, it's not likely I would have ordered the blue ones either if the picture showed how dark they really are. They are great shorts and everything, I just expected a much lighter blue.
    Also, for some reason I got a half compe version? Nogi is screened on the left leg and the left only. Looks pretty cool and everything, but I only ordered the regular version.

4. 1blazeon Yellow Belt

for me it was the other way around, i'm not a fan of carolina blue so i originally asked chris to change my order but he assured me the shorts were a much darker shade of blue than on the website.

5. mjfan12 Brown Belt

Dude, those slates look awesome! I didnt like the light blue with the grey, but if I had known they look like this (dark blue) I would have so gotten them!

I ordered the Jets instead. I like the black, but the nogi logo is hard to see, so I cant show them off like I wanted to.

6. Foppa21 Black Belt

Those are the slates?

Uhhh, I'm wearing my blues right now and they look exactly alike. Apart from my blue might be slightly darker and the grey on the slaates darker. I'll see what happens in liek a week or so

7. scorcho Brown Belt

Wow, that blue is so much nicer than what they have on the website. Those are really sweet shorts. Is that the compe model?

8. Nogi industries Never Be Satisfied

Some of the smaller sizes only get the one logo on the left leg of the COMP shorts because the long NOGI doesn't fit on the leg of the shorter one due to the pocket on the hip and the shorter leg. I think it is 32-30-28 but not 100% positive.

9. physicaltherapy Blue Belt

Damn....vacuum that floor!!! And while you're at it....pick that yellow guitar pick up off the floor!!! LOL:D

10. SSF SSFgear.com

Yea, I'm gonna sale a tone of these:icon_lol: Looks like Nogi is gonna give Quicksilver and run for good looking board shorts. I just got some in for my stock and they look great.

www.SSFgear.com

11. Nogi industries Never Be Satisfied

That's the goal

12. Hockeyfight Green Belt

I like the Go's I will hopefully be picking a pair up soon.

13. Mestizo Orange Belt

I have a size 28, but never ordered the comp version. Still, nothing wrong with them, I think they actually look much cooler this way. It just seemed strange to me.

14. 1blazeon Yellow Belt

haha, yeah. I'm such a slob.

15. Adino Purple Belt

Seriouly 1blazeon, thanks for the pics I'm planning on picking up a pair sometime in Feb, after I get a job and all:icon_chee