NoGi 06

Nogi industries said:
Perfy and Blaze on please email at [email protected]

My Slate board shorts just came in the mail today. And they're great. I can't wait to roll with them in class next week.

the slates aren't carolina blue like they are on the nogi-website. it must be some glare or the flash on the camera they used, but they're dark blue like the older model.
slate-front.jpg

slate-back.jpg

Yeah, it's not likely I would have ordered the blue ones either if the picture showed how dark they really are. They are great shorts and everything, I just expected a much lighter blue.
Also, for some reason I got a half compe version? Nogi is screened on the left leg and the left only. Looks pretty cool and everything, but I only ordered the regular version.

Mestizo said:
Yeah, it's not likely I would have ordered the blue ones either if the picture showed how dark they really are. They are great shorts and everything, I just expected a much lighter blue.
Also, for some reason I got a half compe version? Nogi is screened on the left leg and the left only. Looks pretty cool and everything, but I only ordered the regular version.

for me it was the other way around, i'm not a fan of carolina blue so i originally asked chris to change my order but he assured me the shorts were a much darker shade of blue than on the website.

Dude, those slates look awesome! I didnt like the light blue with the grey, but if I had known they look like this (dark blue) I would have so gotten them!

I ordered the Jets instead. I like the black, but the nogi logo is hard to see, so I cant show them off like I wanted to.

Those are the slates?

Uhhh, I'm wearing my blues right now and they look exactly alike. Apart from my blue might be slightly darker and the grey on the slaates darker. I'll see what happens in liek a week or so

Wow, that blue is so much nicer than what they have on the website. Those are really sweet shorts. Is that the compe model?

Some of the smaller sizes only get the one logo on the left leg of the COMP shorts because the long NOGI doesn't fit on the leg of the shorter one due to the pocket on the hip and the shorter leg. I think it is 32-30-28 but not 100% positive.

1blazeon said:
My Slate board shorts just came in the mail today. And they're great. I can't wait to roll with them in class next week.

the slates aren't carolina blue like they are on the nogi-website. it must be some glare or the flash on the camera they used, but they're dark blue like the older model.
slate-front.jpg

slate-back.jpg

Damn....vacuum that floor!!! And while you're at it....pick that yellow guitar pick up off the floor!!! LOL:D

Yea, I'm gonna sale a tone of these:icon_lol: Looks like Nogi is gonna give Quicksilver and run for good looking board shorts. I just got some in for my stock and they look great.

www.SSFgear.com

Nogi industries said:
Some of the smaller sizes only get the one logo on the left leg of the COMP shorts because the long NOGI doesn't fit on the leg of the shorter one due to the pocket on the hip and the shorter leg. I think it is 32-30-28 but not 100% positive.
I have a size 28, but never ordered the comp version. Still, nothing wrong with them, I think they actually look much cooler this way. It just seemed strange to me.

physicaltherapy said:
Damn....vacuum that floor!!! And while you're at it....pick that yellow guitar pick up off the floor!!! LOL:D

haha, yeah. I'm such a slob.

Seriouly 1blazeon, thanks for the pics I'm planning on picking up a pair sometime in Feb, after I get a job and all:icon_chee

Back