NoGi 06

Chris don't post here anymore. Dont ask why. Long winded story and NO ONE wants to go over it again.

yeah damn right oops. It'll be a good 2-3 weeks before I get to pull my shorts on.

So are they shipping yet?

Man, after the build up from last week and my ensuing disappointment, I completely forgot about them :-( That and the fact that a power surge fried my modem.

Gonna check up on it now. Think Chris and Co were gonna get them today last I heard

On a small update. I read somewhere that the OEs possibly got shipped out today.

I ordered a white rashguard (I wish they had a black shortsleeve in my size), and the jet black shorts.

I hope they have enough shorts in this shipment to get me mine.

Well guys...We are shipping today. To be honest, I just got mine on yesterday and HO-LY CRAP, They are awesome. We want to thank everyone for their patience and KNOW you are are going to be completely satisfied with these shorts.

Got my OE shorts today and they look sweet. I was considering rolling in them tonight but I want to keep them clean until I take some pics for you all. Compared to last year's model they seem to have a little more stretch albeit ever so slight. The brown is a deeper richer brown, but my old ones might just be faded in comparison. Rolled in my old OEs one last time and gave them to another student so he was quite happy. These new ones better be good. Also got some trading cards too which was cool. I live in SoCal so shipping was quick but hopefully you all get yours on Saturday or Monday.

perfy said:
Got my OE shorts today and they look sweet. I was considering rolling in them tonight but I want to keep them clean until I take some pics for you all. Compared to last year's model they seem to have a little more stretch albeit ever so slight. The brown is a deeper richer brown, but my old ones might just be faded in comparison. Rolled in my old OEs one last time and gave them to another student so he was quite happy. These new ones better be good. Also got some trading cards too which was cool. I live in SoCal so shipping was quick but hopefully you all get yours on Saturday or Monday.

I got my OE's in today also. I'm still waiting on the Slate shorts to come in. I wonder why they didn't get shipped together.

1blazeon said:
I got my OE's in today also. I'm still waiting on the Slate shorts to come in. I wonder why they didn't get shipped together.

Hmm so I'm not the only one that happened to, good to know. I was going to email them to see if they somehow forgot.

If you are going to be competing in these shorts, you can make a special selection below for larger print to be screened

can anyone SHOW me the difference between the Standard and Competition?

cheesesteak said:
can anyone SHOW me the difference between the Standard and Competition?

If you're talking about the OE shorts, the difference is that the competition has a white screen print of the old english NOGI on the brown stripe of the left leg whereas the standard doesn't have any screen printing

Wow, those nogi shorts are really hot. I might just have to get myself a pair.

Got my Nogi Jets today and I live in North Carolina! This is my first pair and they are sweet, as advertised.

I got my stuff today and the rashguard feels great, and is real snug. This is my first one, so I dont know how they are supposed to be. Its white. so it may turn see through when wet. That kinda sucks, but its not that bad. I'll definately get a couple more. Im wearing it around the house, lol.
And the shorts are great too. I like the material and its very comfortable.
I got the wrong size, but Im sure it will be sorted out.

thanks.

PS those are some cool mma trading cards.

Back