NoGi 06

Superbeast, is it that time of the month. Chill I was just saying it Didnt look like it. I'll take your word for it.

I've got some personal crap going on but no, not my time of the month. However I dug up those pictures from an army surplus store which has those listed as digital camo prints and you can actually see the pixelation if you have software to zoom in. You actually asserted they weren't digital camo in a previous post here

Those aren't digital print camo shorts

So I thought you were just saying they weren't the print you meant so I dug up the others available. You again asserted they weren't because you couldn't see the detail, which is unsurprising given they aren't large high res bmp images and so in closing I suggested using Windows Picture and Fax Viewer to zoom in and see it is actually digital camo. No offense but I really do have other things I'd prefer to do rather than try to prove to you something really is what it is because you're sceptical and don't software to zoom in.

The Real Chris Brennan said:
nevermind I found it

I didn't want to step on any toes by putting up a pic with thefightgame.tv on it.

Superbeast said:
I've got some personal crap going on but no, not my time of the month. However I dug up those pictures from an army surplus store which has those listed as digital camo prints and you can actually see the pixelation if you have software to zoom in. You actually asserted they weren't digital camo in a previous post here

So I thought you were just saying they weren't the print you meant so I dug up the others available. You again asserted they weren't because you couldn't see the detail, which is unsurprising given they aren't large high res bmp images and so in closing I suggested using Windows Picture and Fax Viewer to zoom in and see it is actually digital camo. No offense but I really do have other things I'd prefer to do rather than try to prove to you something really is what it is because you're sceptical and don't software to zoom in.

Well I thought that was a joke since if you use something to zoom in the any image it would become pixelated.

I just got my nogi gear in the mail today. I ordered the green tsunami shirt and the black tsunami hoodie and pre-ordered the BLUE board shorts. Chris was cool enough to email me the day after i placed my order to make sure if i wanted the shirt and hoodie shipped first, then get the shorts shipped when they were in stock. all in all, i just wanna give props to chris and his company for the great service and quality product.

WOOHOO.

48 hrs until the NoGis get back in stock!

CAN'T WAIT. TOo bad it'll take like 5-10 days to arrive to me though :-(

Good, I got two pair on order and I'm looking forward to these new blue shorts.

I've got a surprise or 2 in terms of reviews when I get them too. Well as long as I don't get too lazy and not bother doing them at all.

You're like me then. I really should review the stack of books I got for Crimbo but I can't be arsed because I know I'd end up writing a bloody thesis.

I'm still hoping they come out with the warm up sets later this year.

Oh you were after those warmups? I dunno. Man conversion costs and everything it hits me hard. Esp the way the local currency is going vs the USD.

But I'm starting to build up a ridiculous number of shorts. In fact, I better start training again lol. The pudge is starting to build up again.

I put off the pictures of my previous nogi order. But like I said, and someone better badger me into it I have a idea for a review so people keep niggling me with that review request.

They apparently got delayed :-(. Word is probably end of the week.

Hey Chris i am going to your seminar this weekend in richmond BC. Are you going to be bringing any gear with you? If so how much in CDN $ do you want for it? *whispers bring shorts*

Back