NoGi 06

As long as they are more dark grey than light they would be sick!

Keep making the white with Borwn!!! Best pair of shorts ever. Also, thats got to be your most popular seller, right?

1blazeon said:
here's a modfication of the design
front:
tsunami-front.gif

back:
tsunami-back.gif
These need to get made. I'd buy them. The grey and blue works broken up with the white more than then grey/green does IMO.

I can't wait for the warm up sets to come out.

1blazeon said:
here's a modfication of the design
front:
tsunami-front.gif

back:
tsunami-back.gif

Hey man....can you modify that pic so that it's all white with black stitching with the Nogi sport logo in black?

The large Tsunami can't work on the back becuase of comfot reasons but would just the inside of the Tsunami logo look good there with the others on the side and front in full. Like just the light blue writing on the butt and then the actual Tsunami on the side or front of the leg?

Well our new shipment come in January and we order again right then so we will talk about these and see what we can come up with.

Get some 44's Chris, I beg you, these are too awesome looking!

Wow 1blazeon that is some great work on the pics. Nicely done.

I nominate 1blazeon as G&E's official concept artist. Those shorts are slick, I really like to cool blue colour used for the logo writing.

You should make an all white short.There are not many companies that offer white shorts other than HCK I think.Or do a white with a light grey design.It'd be pretty cool if you had a white on white design like how the jet shorts are.

How about white shorts pre-dyed with red so that they look like Randy's shorts after he beat Vitor?

Those look cool too. Not everyone is a fan of orange though.

If you hadn't picked dark gray and black to go with it, they might not have looked so great. I've been thinking about getting a pair of dark gray vale tudo shorts and having some rusty orange designs sublimated onto it. But then I would have to find dark gray shorts...

Use 1blazeon's color scheme and the oe design and you have a winner again.Also consider using an elastic waistband.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back