NoGi 06

KzFactoryRumina said:
you should make white shorts with light blue trim.

That's sort of what I was thinking of. The OEs where the brown was replaced by blue.

Boardies are the new way to go with regards to fight and grappling shorts.

Vale Tudo shorts are all similar and no one wears them to fight anymore. If you wear them under your shorts it does us no good. We may get $ from your sale but then they don't resell because no one else sees them. Board shorts people see them on you every time you wear them. Our order is already in for Jan 06 and there is nothing we can do about it but we are ordering another batch as soon as we pick these ones up. So all your imput will be nice as they will come out about March. I SWEAR though the green and gray or hot. I have them and will be fihgting in them and I am SURE you will get them after seeing them.

Dude vale tudo shorts are sooooo in! The majority of pride fighters use them.. no? They even have a pic there with you in it. Oh well..

That green does look shitty with the dithering, think you can get a picture uploaded in PNG instead of JPG?

Soid said:
Dude vale tudo shorts are sooooo in! The majority of pride fighters use them.. no? They even have a pic there with you in it. Oh well..

I train and compete in vale tudo shorts, not all the time. Even last night I trained in my tapout vale tudo shorts.

vale tudo shorts are a little bit gash, but they are the most practical and comfortable, i like the longer vale tudo shorts that have started to come out (see hunter), they leave a little more to the imagination.

Freedom-fighter said:
vale tudo shorts are a little bit gash, but they are the most practical and comfortable, i like the longer vale tudo shorts that have started to come out (see hunter), they leave a little more to the imagination.
Say what? Hmm.. if you think that's "gash" then don't watch MMA or any BJJ. After my first tournament I was wishing I had worn vale tudo shorts rather then my Sprawl BL's (2006 version yet released). Lease to hold onto, and much more comfortable overall.

The Real Chris Brennan said:
The OE's wash well. Best material you can get. That is never the problem

I really like the white Kawajiri shorts that Inspirit made for him. It looks classy. If you guys can make a similar design (of course not exactly the same), I would definitely buy it.

i was thinking of a white with grey trim with the tsunami logo
front:
whitegrey-front.gif

back:
whitegrey-back.gif

That's some sick shit. We will take something like that in to concideration

Seeing as how we embroider our shorts that might be a bit huge and uncomfortabel for the back but mayeb at least the insde writing part and then the small Tsunami on the leg. We'll look it over and see what we come up with.

1blazeon said:
i was thinking of a white with grey trim with the tsunami logo
front:
whitegrey-front.gif

back:
whitegrey-back.gif

Holy fuckness, those are jaw droppingly hawt!

maybe put the light blue nogi text on the butt, you know make them trade places. That would look sexy IMO

JeremiahBailey said:
maybe put the light blue nogi text on the butt, you know make them trade places. That would look sexy IMO

I was thinking about that when i did the revision. I just wasn't sure though. but yeah, you've got a point there.

It's too bad there is a logistical problem with the first design. It was the best.

i know. but its good to know that nogi does embroidery on their shorts. screened on stuff turns me off. its the main reason why i don't buy the full contact fighter shorts.

The Real Chris Brennan said:
Well we have white with Brown and these are grey with green. What color combo do you guys prefer? Need to know ASAP!!!
OMG! The white with brown pair is hands down the best looking pair of shorts I have ever seen. They are amzing. Let me know when you have a few pair of 32 back in. Please keep making that color. Everyone at training loves them!

Back