NoGi 06

I'd personally like to see blue and white. A mix of the blues and OEs. Replace the brwon on the OEs with the blue from the blues.

But that's just my personal colour scheme.

I'd like the new design better if the front and back were light blue, the trim and logo lettering were gunmetal grey and the logo border were black.

Thanks for the input guys.

And, no, Chris isn't listening. I stole his ears and use them as paperweights.

How's about some Nogi gi patches?

I vaguely remember Chris or someone saying something about them a while ago.

I think the shorts need a stronger color contrast, maybe darker green or something. I think you could try playing around with the design a little more too, make it more striking like the OE design.

that green and grey isn't really a good combo, it kinda has a dirty irish look to it :)

Am I the only one that quite likes those new shorts??

The Real Chris Brennan said:
Well we have white with Brown and these are grey with green. What color combo do you guys prefer? Need to know ASAP!!!

What about white with just a touch of black

physicaltherapy said:
What about white with just a touch of black

I would like that, like the Tapouts. The only drawback is you can never keep the shorts clean. Unless the material really washes well.

The OE's wash well. Best material you can get. That is never the problem

I like them- but im going to have to wait till jan for them..... same with the OE shorts :p well i've ordered my Nogi Oe hoodie so when i get the Oe shorts i'll be nicely colour co-ordinated :p

Ok..I hope I dont get shot for this..but I'd love to see a Camo/black combo...so not 100% camo, but with black trim...or if the green were more a faded/camo (olive) type color that would be cool...

Just my $.02

Are you guys ever coming out with Vale Tudo shorts?

The Real Chris Brennan said:

I know I would love a pair, if only to wear under the shorts. The way yall make shorts I'm sure the vale tudo's would be something to talk about.

you should make white shorts with light blue trim.

Back