NoGi 06

Foppa21

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Just got that email from nogi advertising for their 06 line. Can't wait. Not too sure about that green though lol.

My thoughts exactly, I dont like neon green. We need more original designs like the OE and SZ.

It's still pretty sweet gear. They probably don't want to stretch themselves out too far and the green is a extension of one of their current hoodies. But I, personally have never been a fan of green. Always makes me want to puke for some odd reason.

Almost time for me to check the mailbox again to see if my stuff has arrived.

It was just a big gif. I can't do it here. I'll try to do it when I get home.

Or maybe Chris or someone else from nogi will do it themselves

It is Kelly Green not neon green and it is selling like crazy in the shirts and RG's so the shorts will be out in 06. I will be fighting in them December 11th in Mexico to debut them but they won't be out till Jan. Try them you'll like em. Same tough durable quality and same sleek comfy feel and a nice gray and kelly wiht White Embroidery large Nogi on the left leg.

We could go with red but tapout, hitman, and Sprawl have them. We could go with Yellow but Sprawl has them. We could have used stuff everyone else used but as you can see by all of our products we are trying as hard as possible to not look like any of them because our quality is better so we are trying to keep apart and make it noticable. You watch once someone buys them and reviews them everyone will be wearing them just like the OE's and Jet's...

Anything new about the shorts itself or is it one of those "buy it and find out" deals? Not that i really mind usually lol.

And good luck for your match Chris!

delete4ez.jpg

I LOVE green. I still haven't bought the OE's yet: too many unforseen expenses.

But I can't wait to see video of Chris demoing the green.

Yea, that green is a bit strange. I really like the Jets.

The Real Chris Brennan said:
It is Kelly Green not neon green and it is selling like crazy in the shirts and RG's so the shorts will be out in 06. I will be fighting in them December 11th in Mexico to debut them but they won't be out till Jan. Try them you'll like em. Same tough durable quality and same sleek comfy feel and a nice gray and kelly wiht White Embroidery large Nogi on the left leg.

We could go with red but tapout, hitman, and Sprawl have them. We could go with Yellow but Sprawl has them. We could have used stuff everyone else used but as you can see by all of our products we are trying as hard as possible to not look like any of them because our quality is better so we are trying to keep apart and make it noticable. You watch once someone buys them and reviews them everyone will be wearing them just like the OE's and Jet's...

What about a white design?

Or gray. No one out there really has a popular gray design.

meh i dont really care for the grey/green but thats just MO

Well we have white with Brown and these are grey with green. What color combo do you guys prefer? Need to know ASAP!!!

I still like the jets too much, that's definitally going to be the NoGi shorts I buy...when I get some $$$ that is.

The Real Chris Brennan said:
Well we have white with Brown and these are grey with green. What color combo do you guys prefer? Need to know ASAP!!!

white and brown IMO

I think it is fine. the only problem is putting them infront of another green backround in the picture. It makes it tooooo green. they look good, and I am sure that they will be great.

Back