Nog vs Shad

No way. Shad is far faster and can win this one anywhere. Bad match-up. All Nog has is a puncher's chance.

I certainly think he has far more then a punchers chance in this one. Rashad has holes in his game, his biggest is when gets hit hard, he backs right up against the cag looking to recover and drops his hands, its the worse thing to do vs a fighter like Rogerio.

Lets not forget that Rogerio is a very high level grappler as well.

Its going to be a very competitive fight.

I'm looking forward to the fight and I'll be rooting for Nog, but I wouldn't put any money on him.

Evans is going to get the UD win.

I'd love to see Nog get the upset KO, though

Rashad by UD is obviously the probable outcome. Rashad however is not an elite striker by any stretch of the imagination and Nog can always catch him with something. Nog has really solid counter striking and has good timing on his punches, and has a very powerful step-in knee that he can punish Rashad with when Rashad tries to shoot in for a TD.

I'm going out on a limb and picking Nog. I don't think he'll find Nog so easy to takedown and may eat some huge knees trying to.

One thing is for sure, if Rashad wants to hurt nog, he has to keep it standing. Nog's defense off his back is 2nd to none.

If you're picking Nog, why not put money on him? He's at +365 at Pinnacle.

08.jpg

IDK mane, big size difference.

I really like both but I'm gonna go with a Shad.

I hate when people shorten fighters names, you sound like an idiot

Fuck abbreviations! I'm with the rest of the group though. Probably going to be a long night for Nog. Rashad has been wobbled quite a few times before though, so anything's possible.

I'm hoping a miracle happens and Nog lands a huge shot that puts Shad out. Big fan of both but I really want Nog to have a big win in the UFC

Back