Media Nobody's talking about Till's horrible attempt to cover up the tattoo of his ex?

You know a relationship isn't going to last if someone gets the other person tattooed on them.

No reason to leave the forehead and hair as is unless it was purposely done that way. There would be work done throughout the whole tattoo and not just the face to the nose/eyes. There would be line work done throughout the whole piece even if it wasn't finished with the shading. So with nothing being touched at the top I think it was purposely designed that way.
Respectfully,

<TrumpWrong1>

I suspect it will be fully covered next year

darren till is a fucking cuck. he isnt even bellator top 5. threads about him need to be banned.

What kind of tard gets a tattoo of a women you aint' even married to :confused:
c4c8f4b73ef54e381fe7d16e7e12b563--winona-ryder-drink-wine.jpg

he has the money to do laser removal

still, not as bad as o'malley covering his kids tattoo up with dragon
Kids? i thought he had a little girl not that long ago with his wife/GF, does he has a baby mama somewhere?

Looks like he turning it into King Kong. Can see the nose and mouth.

What u mean why would anyone care? He got a dumb portrait of a girl on his arm lol like the stupidest thing to ever do haha
And why would anyone care? Yeah it's probably a shitty tattoo. And then?

Lets see about the fight

lmao. I think it's the bottom half of a gorilla and the top part of the coverup hasn't started yet?

Damn, props to you. I would have never caught the gorilla, but not I can't unsee it.

Might have just taken a a break at a funny moment.

It's looks like a 2 sessions job going by the outline... I mean, everyone has different limits/handles the discomfort in different ways, but just in general...

Poor Till got blasted here when he got his neck tat
Almost as bad as Conor's, even if 1/8 the size

But even if it was the name of a chick, it was his sister, for sherdog kinda let him off the hook
Terrible design, still.

And placement? Neck tats are incredibly difficult to pull off. And if you don't like it so much a few years down the line, it's not like you can wear long sleeves.

So unless turtle necks are en vogue again soon, might as well leave that area alone if you're young; better to make your beginners mistakes on areas of your body you can cover.

Thank you for listening to my opinion on tattoos located on the neck <RomeroSalute>

I’ll never understand why people tattoo their partners name or likeness on themselves.

Shit don’t make no damn sense.
Agree, my double-negative using Brother.

Back