Nobody will stop Jon Jones

Funny thing is most of those people think that GSP is the GOAT, when GSP was also caught cheating.

So it has nothing to do with cheating really. Just hate for Jones.
When was GSP caught taking illegal substances? Source please.

fedor-thumbs-down-GIF.gif
source.gif

I agree he is the best.

Still shoulda lost though.

When was GSP caught taking illegal substances? Source please.

I like how you changed your original statement to fit your narrative.

We were talking about cheating right? If so, GSP cheated with vaseline to beat a much smaller opponent ( BJ Penn) ad there is video evidence of it. Of course the people accusng Jones of cheating suddenly get amnesia when you bring it up.

He will never overtake Fedor, and GSP in the GOAT rankings. No matter how much you want it to be true. Like Silva, he ruined that legacy by his own free will.

No, thats just you not being ok with your favorite hero being any other color but White.

Rest assured, Jones has overtaken GSP a long time ago. The only arguments to his GOATness that can be made are Fedor and Silva.

If you want to sit here, play ignorant and pretend that GSP or Fedor have been allnatty their ENTIRE mma careers, then feel free to pretend, but we know , as well as you do deep down inside, that 99% of these guys are on something.

I like how you changed your original statement to fit your narrative.

We were talking about cheating right? If so, GSP cheated with vaseline to beat a much smaller opponent ( BJ Penn) ad there is video evidence of it. Of course the people accusng Jones of cheating suddenly get amnesia when you bring it up.
Show me the video evidence. Also, are you equating vaseline on your back with steroids in your system? Stop trolling.

Jones = eyepokes + steroids + biased judges.

Show me the video evidence. Also, are you equating vaseline on your back with steroids in your system? Stop trolling.

Jones = eyepokes + steroids + biased judges.

Ah see? You're one of them. Cheating is only bad if it's Jon Jones, right ?

You guys aren't fooling anyone.

Steroids are worse than some vaseline. But I'm fine with not calling either Jon or GSP the goat if that makes you happy. Just name the best fighter who hasn't cheated in your opinion.

yep, if this guy can be bought off ....nobody else has a chance to beat Jones.

Jeff-Novitzky-over-Jon-Jones-UFC-200-luncheon-v2.jpg

Well then let's take GSP, Silva, Fedor, and Jones out of the goat question.

Guess whos the goat then?

Artem fucking Lobov. Artem Bless!!!
giphy.gif

He's looking very beatable, now that he can't roid up.

Back