Nobody will stop Jon Jones

Theproof

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
At this point, I think its time to admit that he's the GOAT. Not one of the GOAT'S but the GOAT of GOAT's.

There is no way to stop him outside of a hail mary knockpout and even then, he can take a punch.

You beat him the first couple rounds and he will wear you out. Who's left that van beat him in his division?

Look, I dont like the guy, but he's beaten all challenges in front of him. Reyes was a young beast and he couldnt get the job done.

Jones is like a freak created character like if you where to build the best possible fighter with skill and physical advantages to the max.

At this point, I think its time to admit that he's the GOAT. Not one of the GOAT'S but the GOAT of GOAT's.

There is no way to stop him outside of a hail mary knockpout and even then, he can take a punch.

You beat him the first couple rounds and he will wear you out. Who's left that van beat him in his division?

Look, I dont like the guy, but he's beaten all challenges in front of him. Reyes was a young beast and he couldnt get the job done.

Jones is like a freak created character like if you where to build the best possible fighter with skill and physical advantages to the max.
descarga (3).jpeg

Derrick Lewis would beat Jones.
That switch kick is fucking deadly bro. I that shit could knock out many dudes even if you partially block it. Make your whole arm go numb

That switch kick is fucking deadly bro. I that shit could knock out many dudes even if you partially block it. Make your whole arm go numb

Also more dynamic striker and better footwork than post-USADA Jones.

Any objective fight fan knew long ago that Jones is the GOAT.

The problem is most people arent truly capable of being objective. They let personal biases get in the way of logic and reason . Country of origin, skin color, physical features, overall relatability, etc.

Without looking through biased glasses, there's no logical argument at this point that can be made for anyone aside form Jones being the GOAT.

No, didn't you hear? Jones lost to Reyes, Santos, Gus (twice), Smith, DC and Mark Hammil.

Basically, if any of his fights go to a decision and he wins, the other guy got robbed.

EA96328E-E2FE-4439-A511-DFD675B588E8.jpeg

The problem is most people arent truly capable of being objective. They let personal biases get in the way of logic and reason . Country of origin, skin color, physical features, overall relatability, etc.

Without looking through biased glasses, there's no logical argument at this point that can be made for anyone aside form Jones being the GOAT.
Here’s objective proof Jones was outstruck in 1,2,3. Can’t get more objective than this.

Also more dynamic striker and better footwork than post-USADA Jones.
Jones seems to be struggling with the big strong brawler types. I could see it at HW. I’m genuinely curious if Lewis was super dedicated if he could make LHW. On the chance he could he could be a whole new fighter

Being caught cheating disqualifies him from a lot of peoples' GOAT list.

View attachment 725929
Here’s objective proof Jones was outstruck in 1,2,3. Can’t get more objective than this.

Oustuck by what, a total of 10 - 12 strikes over a 5 round fight?

Now factor in that little thing you haters are pretending to suddenly forget called AGGRESSION AND OCTAGON CONTROL, of which Jones did for 4.5 rounds, in other words, 95% of the fight. There's your answer.

Last edited:

now this is how you troll

when you wanna troll, thats how you troll from now on

gotta blend that shit brother

Oustuck by what, a total of 10 strikes over a 5 round fight?

Now factor in the little thing your pretending to suddenly forget called AGGRESSION AND OCTAGON CONTROL, of which Jones did for 4.5 rounds. There's your answer.
No no no. What happened to objectivity? Now you’re backing away from your original assertion. I show you objective stats and you dismiss them. Not gonna argue with your goal posts moving where you want them.

fedor-thumbs-down-GIF.gif

Being caught cheating disqualifies him from a lot of peoples' GOAT list.

Funny thing is most of those people think that GSP is the GOAT, when GSP was also caught cheating.

So it has nothing to do with cheating really, just pure and unadulterated hate for Jones.

He will never overtake Fedor, and GSP in the GOAT rankings. No matter how much you want it to be true. Like Silva, he ruined that legacy by his own free will.

Back