Nobody talking about Varner fighting with no foot, or Ellenburger

Thanos

Courting Death
@Black
Reaction score
Shit was crazy yo

ankle kept giving out on his ass but he was still trying to ko his opponent, that's what I like to see

on the other hand you got Jake not wanting to fight people anymore, what is going on with this guy, is he off to bellator?

Varner hitting that massive takedown with that fucked up ankle was a sight to see.

I'm so sorry I missed the Varner fight. Dana tweeted that his leg was broken. That man is all heart.

Lawler is being overshadowed by the co-main and main event as well.

I'm so sorry I missed the Varner fight. Dana tweeted that his leg was broken. That man is all heart.

Lawler is being overshadowed by the co-main and main event as well.

broke his leg? shit

Swinging for the fences because he knew he wasn't going to come out for the second round. Nuts

cringe worthy level was off the charts

When he shot for the takedown i was thinking to myself "is he REALLY GOING TO TRY THIS?".

And he fucking picks up and drives James through the air onto the ground like holy shit.

And then him randomly falling to the ground after they had gotten back up at times... was like...

There are no words for this but hespect

All my hespect to Varner.

The Varner fight was sad as hell.

I just made a thread a few days ago about Varner having awful luck in the UFC. It keeps getting worse. :(

varner has been given a lot of shit for some of his antics in the past (against franca, cerrone, and others); even I have questioned his heart when the going gets tough. tonight, he showed me that he is one of the toughest people on earth.

Shit was crazy yo

ankle kept giving out on his ass but he was still trying to ko his opponent, that's what I like to see

on the other hand you got Jake not wanting to fight people anymore, what is going on with this guy, is he off to bellator?

when i saw the last paragraph i thought of shield, so i read bellator and remembered of ellenburger

He's an animal. I was hoping he'd find a way to finish it before the round ended. I wish him a quick recovery

varner has been given a lot of shit for some of his antics in the past (against franca, cerrone, and others); even I have questioned his heart when the going gets tough. tonight, he showed me that he is one of the toughest people on earth.

Same here. I've questioned his heart in the past. Never again.

WTF? Sonnen is trying to make out like Varner was flopping. He said his matches have mostly ended like that the past 6 years and that he can't attest to how real his reactions were. Rashad said that the doctor called it, but Sonnen said that if a fighter tells the doctor he can't go on, the doctor is forced to call it. I don't like what he's suggesting. Then again, I missed this fight.

Varner has heart, that dude is always coming to fight even with his leg falling off. That shyt was nucking futs!!!

WTF? Sonnen is trying to make out like Varner was flopping. He said his matches have mostly ended like that the past 6 years and that he can't attest to how real his reactions were. Rashad said that the doctor called it, but Sonnen said that if a fighter tells the doctor he can't go on, the doctor is forced to call it. I don't like what he's suggesting. Then again, I missed this fight.

You could tell Varner was hurt really early into the fight. Especially when he was backing up from Krause and then randomly just fell.

Why would he be looking for a way out so early in the fight where nothing had really happened yet?

Chael just being Chael.

No, no, I could tell he had a serious problem very early. While watching the fight I thought he may have actually come into the match with a blown knee - ACL, MCL, fucking something bad. Then I saw his ankle and knew pretty sure it was his ATFL - Anterior talo-fibular ligament. Prolly ripped in fucking half. I cannot believe what a goddamn badass that dude is. That shit hurts so bad.

Back