Nobody Cares about Jon Jones Eye Pokes. Ha! Gotcha.

George Jetson

Orange Belt
Reaction score
How come everybody in the MMA media is saying Paul Harris is dirty and needs to be banned, but these same journalists say nothing about Jon Jones' constant and DELIBERATE eye pokes?

Show me a single Jon Jones title fight where he hasn't eye poked.

Bunch of wannabee saints, hypocritical, bastard muther fuckers.

i take it you don't read jon jones threads.

My thoughts exactly, its straight hypocritical BS. Jake Shields is a straight punk for crying until he got his way.

So, you'd rather see Palhares walk away from this without any punishment I take it?

um, many bitch about Jones eye poking fetishes..... stupid refs let him get away with it for too long... now they say something, but didn't say shit in the Rampage fight. Shit was ridiculous.

My thoughts exactly, its straight hypocritical BS. Jake Shields is a straight punk for crying until he got his way.

I guess you never read a JBJ thread in your life.

the jones eyepokes are deliberate in my opinion, but he's crafty with them in that they occur on occasions you could reasonably assume it wasn't intentional. being on top of someone and sticking your finger down into their eye affords you a wee bit less 'benefit of the doubt' i guess

however the outrage appears mostly to be about his history of holding onto submissions too long with the eye pokes mentioned more to illustrate his poor sportsmanship

american can whine, and be dirty fighter.

you're very late to the party....and clearly you haven't read any Jones threads

Man, Palhares nuthuggers not only seem to think there is a contingent of "Jake lovers" on sherdog...but also seem to think Jon Jones doesn't get hammered here for his eye pokes.

Man, Palhares nuthuggers not only seem to think there is a contingent of "Jake lovers" on sherdog...but also seem to think Jon Jones doesn't get hammered here for his eye pokes.

I think a portion of it is trolling.

Show me a JBJ thread where no one is complaining about his eye pokes.

This X 1000.

Holding a submission is a stupid move, I get it. Palhares looks like a dork for doing it.

But other than that, he did nothing wrong. He fought to win, while Jake fought to survive. Then when Jake lost, he fucking cried about it. That's a hell of a lot unsportsmanlike than taking all of A FUCKING SECOND to release a kimura when the ref is behind you.

Throwing the late punch is just pathetic. I won't act like it's some egregious violation of rules or whatever, it doesn't matter, but it makes you look like a butthurt little crybaby.

This X 1000.

Holding a submission is a stupid move, I get it. Palhares looks like a dork for doing it.

But other than that, he did nothing wrong. He fought to win, while Jake fought to survive. Then when Jake lost, he fucking cried about it. That's a hell of a lot unsportsmanlike than taking all of A FUCKING SECOND to release a kimura when the ref is behind you.

Throwing the late punch is just pathetic. I won't act like it's some egregious violation of rules or whatever, it doesn't matter, but it makes you look like a butthurt little crybaby.

The ref tapped him multiple times to let go, the guy needs punishment.

Back