Social Noam Chomsky: Trump is the worst criminal in human history

Many Americans are suffering from Trump induced butthurt. I did not find anyone yet who would explain to me why they are so freaking about him. This is something irrational.
I cannot imagine that someone would have voted FOR Hillary Clinton. Majority voted AGAINST Trump, but they cannot explain why.

lol. Clearly people have made numerous good arguments why Trump is absolute shit, you seem to not want to listen.

Chomsky was ahead of his time. Hegemony or Survival blew my mind when I was in high school. I'd be taking shits reading it and not understanding anything.

I guess from the ecological side of it, the results are more import than the precieved rhetoric. The US seemingly is aligned with the rest of the world is reducing CO2 emissions. 2017-2020 has been lower than Obama years, which were lower than bushes years which were lower than Clinton's (if I recall correctly)

So NC's ire seems to be directed at words rather than results. As far as covid-19, trump has been terrible at handling the situation, but so have a lot of the states. Hardly makes him worse than some other figures in world history

Chomsky was ahead of his time. Hegemony or Survival blew my mind when I was in high school. I'd be taking shits reading it and not understanding anything.

Read an interesting article about how his early funding came from the military interest (his job at MIT was basically set up by military interest) and how he and his wife's early work on command and ctrl work for weapons guidance systems, as well as his students work on it, lead him to be more abstract and less formulaic in his later works

Read an interesting article about how is early funding came from the military interest and how he and his wife's early work on command and ctrl work for weapons guidance systems, as long as his students work on it lead him to be more abstract and less formulaic in his later works

He’s one of those writers that makes you think about things differently. I thought reading him in junior college would get me booty

He’s one of those writers that makes you think about things differently. I thought reading him in junior college would get me booty

I always thought of him as an intelligent grifter with economic philosophy juxtaposed with his economic gains. He's a smart dude, no doubt. If coding was more developed in the 50's and 60's he wouldve been one of the father's of weaponized missile delivery systems

Of course Chomsky is more or less right. But the quasi-literate right-wingers here that haven't read a book since they flunked out of the 8th grade, and have never picked up an academic journal in their lives and can't even be be bothered to read Chomsky's reasoning here, are never going to agree. Anything other than "Der Fuhrer ist mein uber Vater, liebe meine Frau bitte" is going to trigger the cultists and be automatically dismissed.

No Chomsky is not more or less right. He's profoundly wrong. And it's weird that you bring up Hitler as something the "right-wingers" would respond to, but we aren't the ones saying Hitler > Trump. That would be ... Chomsky!

Left wing thought is cancerous. Look how retarded this guy is. TDS is real. This guy belongs in Idiocracy.

No Chomsky is not more or less right. He's profoundly wrong. And it's weird that you bring up Hitler as something the "right-wingers" would respond to, but we aren't the ones saying Hitler > Trump. That would be ... Chomsky!
I dont think a single disagreeing post itt has actually addressed his reasoning.

Noam Chomsky - "Blah blah blah, keep listening to me!"

Unaffected Youth - "OK Boomer...."

I like Chomsky's work, but this is a big exaggeration.

I dont remember Blumpf drone striking American citizens like Obama did. Blumpf didnt attack most of the countries in the M.E like obama did.

Back