NO2...Whos using it? What do you think of it?

Freestyler

Purple Belt
Reaction score
I plan on adding something to my daily supplements. I've heard nothing but good stuff about NO2. and Talked to the guy at GNC and he said he loved it. Im lookin to fill out more, Muscle Milk has done what its done and i intend to keep it in my daily for my protein or switch to 100% whey. They practically claim instant results(2 weeks)... Im wandering who's on it? How do you like it? Any crazy side effects or just the normal runny/clumpy every hour shits? What kind do you guys prefer? Im thinkin either BSN NO-Xplode or BSN NITRIX. The nitrix sounds more hardcore but the Xplode isnt bad priced. Thanks guys.

For starters...post your diet and then I'll tell you whether you should use NO2.

NO2 is not the miracle drug it is advertised to be. You will get 10 times the results of NO2 by straighting up your diet.

If you diet is solid...then use creatine.

Then maybe start thinking about NO2 (but not the shit from GNC, you will pay 5 times too much).

Somebody posted a serious NO2 hater article that was well written. If somebody can post that here Freestyler might want to check it out.

Took White Blood, gives great pumps really helps in the gym. Be careful though.

rEmY said:
ZMA is purported to help improve recovery time, thus giving better gains. i found that i felt more rested when taking it before bed. but like RKJDJGK!~(*@)*18439 said, if youre getting enough magnesium, zinc and b-vitamins in your regular diet, you probably dont need it. and dont take NO2.

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=556124
theres the link at the bottom

Even if is only a placebo effect, I'm willing to shell out some cash for that. The more money I shell out, the better the placebo effect. Of course, it helps if the supplement actually works on its own, but I'm not one to judge.
For instance, I didn't know that NO was supposed to be taken on an empty stomach. In fact, I took it after muscle milk, which should basically mean I had coated my entire digestive track with Caseine. I got an amazing pump from it, and was satisfied. I've consistantly added 10 lbs to my bench press a week, and am literally watching my pecks come together in the mirror.
My supplements:
Muscle Milk
Pro Performance whey
Fizogen Mass Cycle
NOS (Arginine based NO stimulator)
Fish oil
Mega Men multivitamin

My point is: believe whatever hype you want to, because that is going to help more than anything else. Hell, even CellTech works if you believe in it enough.

I used NO2, and all the hater garbage posted about it does nothing to discredit it at-all. All of the Nitrous Products are tried and true, that includes MRI's NO2, NOExplode from BSN, Anavol, Muscle Nitrous by VPX, and Hell even MuscleTech's Pump Tech. Here's my 2 cents on the people who so dilligently claim it's bullshit:

I seriously don't know what they were expecting. What I see selling this stuff on a daily basis is that people REALLY expect miraculous results from taking things like NO2, Esterfied Creatine, blah blah blah. They expect to be lean and hard, stronger than they've ever been, have endurance out the Yin Yang, and all of this inside of 2 months. Expecting miraculous results, from anything, is just plain old childish.

NO2 does exactly what it's supposed to do. It increases blood circulation, and in 3 years I've met maybe 4 people who said they didn't feel ANY difference, and I am willing to lay odds that two of them were lying and probably got bitched at by their wives or girlfriends or parents for the money the spent on it.

Keep in-mind, the Supplement Industry comes under a TON of scrutiny because of the lack of FDA backing, contrary to how many people hate the FDA, everyone believes it when some Agency likely acting on behalf of either Government or Competing Companies releases a claim that so-and-so supplement is worthless.

Bottom-line, try the shit for yourself and see if you care enough to spend the money on what it does. Don't expect Jesus Christ himself to descend from the Heavens and give you a wink and a thumbs-up as you pop open the bottle.

King Kabuki said:
I used NO2, and all the hater garbage posted about it does nothing to discredit it at-all. All of the Nitrous Products are tried and true, that includes MRI's NO2, NOExplode from BSN, Anavol, Muscle Nitrous by VPX, and Hell even MuscleTech's Pump Tech. Here's my 2 cents on the people who so dilligently claim it's bullshit:

I seriously don't know what they were expecting. What I see selling this stuff on a daily basis is that people REALLY expect miraculous results from taking things like NO2, Esterfied Creatine, blah blah blah. They expect to be lean and hard, stronger than they've ever been, have endurance out the Yin Yang, and all of this inside of 2 months. Expecting miraculous results, from anything, is just plain old childish.

NO2 does exactly what it's supposed to do. It increases blood circulation, and in 3 years I've met maybe 4 people who said they didn't feel ANY difference, and I am willing to lay odds that two of them were lying and probably got bitched at by their wives or girlfriends or parents for the money the spent on it.

Keep in-mind, the Supplement Industry comes under a TON of scrutiny because of the lack of FDA backing, contrary to how many people hate the FDA, everyone believes it when some Agency likely acting on behalf of either Government or Competing Companies releases a claim that so-and-so supplement is worthless.

Bottom-line, try the shit for yourself and see if you care enough to spend the money on what it does. Don't expect Jesus Christ himself to descend from the Heavens and give you a wink and a thumbs-up as you pop open the bottle.

Yo man, I know exactly what you are talking about, the type of people who feel that they "need" certain supplements or that oncce they start taking them they will be some kinda super machine. Some kid in school came up to me today and was like "Yo Billy, what do you do, why are you so strong and everything?" And then some other IGNORANT kid was quick to reply "He probably just takes creatine..."

Dumb shits.

King Kabuki said:

Yes. Thank you King Kabuki. I feel the same way.

That article that "discredited" NO2 only did so in order to turn around and hype a bunch of BS about leucine. Look, glutamine hit the market years back, did great, now arginine has with NO2. That article was just looking to sway the market in favor of a new, miraculous amino acid (*ahem*...your body is already manufacturing). It was selective in its research and bogus.

NO2 is the shit.

It gives me mild stomach cramps or nausea, sometimes, especially the AAKG straight-up, but it makes a difference when I lift, especially for hypertrophy.

i got nothing from taking No2. im not sure if it was the brand that i had chosen or whatnot, but i was fairly annoyed because that stuff aint cheap. what brand do you guys who have felt good results take?

MRI's NO2 is still and I think always will be the most renowned. Though I already listed the other viable brands of Nitrous boosters.

King Kabuki said:
MRI's NO2 is still and I think always will be the most renowned. Though I already listed the other viable brands of Nitrous boosters.

Is it still 60 bucks a pop? That is really, really expensive.

I admit, I've been sceptical because I've read mixed reviews. But, just from what I gathered it seems like there are benefits that go beyond just "great pumps" and some strength gain, like increased blood flow, reduced inflamation from training, possible increases in endurance. I seem to remember that *possible* long-term side effects may be damaging the endothelial lining of the blood vessals, but I could be wrong on that.

I found NO-Xplode for 38$ for 1.8lb bottle...Nitrix is 38 for 180 capsules...and MRI is 60 for 180. You may be gettin what you pay for. Im taking a week break from shakes and lifting b/c im starting to burn myself out. I plan on getting together a whole new diet/supplement daily ritual by next week. If i do end up getting NO2, I'll post a review on it. Thanks guys.

kirby652 said:
i personally think

No-1 is good
white blood
and no xplode
Im confused on your post...So No1 and White Blood are good but no to xplode...?

Back