No wonder his weight cut was easy

He was cutting weight a month out? Most you guys don't actually read shit. He was issued another test at a later date (likely when he was actually cutting weight though the exact date is unknown) and he passed.

Its illegal to be under the influence of cocaine. Especially while driving. Suspended license and possible jail time.

How you think its ok to do mind altering drugs and endanger other peoples lives is beyond me.

How you can assume anyone who takes narcotics automatically endangers the lives of others is beyond me.

Pretend you overheard this conversation at a party...which one of these two would you think is on drugs?

No idea, im drunk. Ask me tomorrow when im sober. But not too early cuz i will probably be hungover.

Jones said in the post fight show about having to keep his weight up....no wonder. Still cant believe cocaine is not considered a banned PED.:eek:

Homie, it is banned, jsut as much as weed is. He didn't get a suspension because it's allowed out-of-competition, just like weed. If he tested for it in his pre or post fight samples then he'd be suspended. He tested positive from it on a December 4th test.

partying hard isn't going to help him with anything athletically. Don't be silly.

If he has a habit though I would actually agree weight cutting would be a reason to make it illegal out of competition.

then again, recreational drug use is a human right and should be allowed for fighters too, it's a fine line.

fine line

:cool:

but its not a fine line, if its a PED you get punished, if not then w/e

Care to explain how criminal possession and usage of a narcotic is a human right?

disgusting position

Care to explain how criminal possession and usage of a narcotic is a human right?

He has the right to use and do whatever he wants, so long as he's not bringing harm to others. If he wants to do coke, he has the right to do so, who is anyone else to tell him or anyone not to? That said, as a professional athlete things are obviously going to be different. At that point, you're not just representing yourself, you're representing the entire sport as well.

I guess if he ever decides to fight heavyweight he can smoke weed to get the munchies.

Big Country on the blow would make WW.

Homie, it is banned, jsut as much as weed is. He didn't get a suspension because it's allowed out-of-competition, just like weed. If he tested for it in his pre or post fight samples then he'd be suspended. He tested positive from it on a December 4th test.

It should be treated as a PED just like roids.

BPRGvvhCIAEvKft.jpg_large.jpg

No wonder he moved to ABQ, must be for those Heisenberg Blue.
pp,375x360.u1.jpg

images

images

then again, recreational drug use is a human right and should be allowed for fighters too, it's a fine line.

WTF did I just read...

Back