No way that a monster like Jan gets KO'd by a middleweight.

Never understood the neckbearded narrative that "He lost to a MW" that you casuals throw around even regarding Fedor/Henfo. It's not like they come in weighing 185lbs, dumb asses.

Just curious, does any of you geeks have Izzys walk around weight around when he was fighting HW kickboxing?

Also, that was kickboxing, can he stuff a takedown from a LHW?

Just curious.

I don't have any hard numbers but I'm almost certain he was well under the heavyweight limit when fighting heavyweights.

Never understood the neckbearded narrative that "He lost to a MW" that you casuals throw around even regarding Fedor/Henfo. It's not like they come in weighing 185lbs, dumb asses.

Yet casuals like you call Jan a KO artist when he has a lower KO percentage than Corey fucking Anderson.

Sit your ass down, son.

Sounds like you’re still salty about that legendary POLISH POWER.

Pathetic.

Imagine the way this kid will cry when Polish Power separates Izzy from consciousness.

definitely not like that. if people's stupid opinions hit you as hard as a Thiago Santos left hook, something is wrong with you.

I mean your opinions are pretty stupid, and I barely felt them.

Back to the heavy bag, champ.

Yes it's well proven that weighing 20 pounds more than your opponent renders you completely immune to damage.

Adesanya says he will weigh 200 pounds fight night.

You think Jan cuts from 220? Dude is huge.

FelineFaithfulIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

<BC1>

"That loss doesn't count it was like 2 years and 4 fights ago!"

-Says the same posters who post stills of Izzy's sole kickboxing knockout from 4 years and 11 fights ago.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F74d9eb345f6feafa6a08787d0a45e562.png
Is sherdog, is normal.
<{hughesimpress}>

I don't have any hard numbers but I'm almost certain he was well under the heavyweight limit when fighting heavyweights.

Am I way out thinking about the wrestling part? I'm no hater but I can see Jan putting him against the fence, or in the best case for him tripping him and just wearing him out. Reflexes dies fast when you are exhausted. But if Jans tries to stand and just kickboxing him, Jan will die.

I'm no hater but I am from europe so ofc I root for Jan.

I mean your opinions are pretty stupid, and I barely felt them.

Back to the heavy bag, champ.

unless my stupid opinion is that it's impossible for Jan to be KO'd by a MW. then you'd feel it so much you'd make a thread about it.

Am I way out thinking about the wrestling part? I'm no hater but I can see Jan putting him against the fence, or in the best case for him tripping him and just wearing him out. Reflexes dies fast when you are exhausted. But if Jans tries to stand and just kickboxing him, Jan will die.

I'm no hater but I am from europe so ofc I root for Jan.

I'm fine with this take. Jan is a legit grappler and based on the Vettori fight I can see that Izzy can be lay and prayed/wall and stalled. Jan could legit use his weight and strength to grind this out to an ugly decision.

I'm making fun of the bandwagon casuals who think that Jan is some elite KO artist because he slept a jobber, a chinny middleweight and rookie in 3 of his last 4.

FelineFaithfulIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

<BC1>

"That loss doesn't count it was like 2 years and 4 fights ago!"

-Says the same posters who post stills of Izzy's sole kickboxing knockout from 4 years and 11 fights ago.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F74d9eb345f6feafa6a08787d0a45e562.png
Who says Blachowicz can't get KOd by a MW? I haven't heard that once.

unless my stupid opinion is that it's impossible for Jan to be KO'd by a MW. then you'd feel it so much you'd make a thread about it.

This might shock you, but there are other sherdoggers on this forum with opinions. The world doesn't revolve around your dusty old ass, pops.

Back