No way that a monster like Jan gets KO'd by a middleweight.

Mila is My World

Making Ash Look Good
Banned
Reaction score
FelineFaithfulIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

<BC1>

"That loss doesn't count it was like 2 years and 4 fights ago!"

-Says the same posters who post stills of Izzy's sole kickboxing knockout from 4 years and 11 fights ago.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F74d9eb345f6feafa6a08787d0a45e562.png

izzy about to get polish power put on him.

FelineFaithfulIrishwolfhound-size_restricted.gif

<BC1>

"That loss doesn't count it was like 2 years and 4 fights ago!"

-Says the same posters who post stills of Izzy's sole kickboxing knockout from 4 years and 11 fights ago.

https%3A%2F%2Fs3-images.sportbible.com%2Fs3%2Fcontent%2F74d9eb345f6feafa6a08787d0a45e562.png
Well izzy and his coach have made excuses for that fight - claiming that they were winning and dominating till they lost. Watch the fight and you'll see not much happening till izzy stunned Alex in the 2n and then tried to take him out but couldn't . By the time the 2nd round ended Alex had recovered and was pushing forward and completely recovered by the third and landed what has become the, IMO, best left hook in kickboxing or mma.

But I agree - Jan is not Alex and his path to victory will be an Usman type of deal (against Jorge) - dictate the pace and where the fight will be (not in the centre in kickboxing range) which for Jan will be in the clinch, pushing againsth the fence, going for takedowns and wearing out izzy's arms via having to grapple defensively (aka GSP vs Penn 2) and try to drag it in to the 3rd before opening up.

Can he do it? I'm not convinced he is slick enough to close the distance to make it a dirty boxing/wall clinching fight.

Izzy via 2-3rd TKO or Close UD.

Just curious, does any of you geeks have Izzys walk around weight around when he was fighting HW kickboxing?

Also, that was kickboxing, can he stuff a takedown from a LHW?

Just curious.

Well izzy and his coach have made excuses for that fight - claiming that they were winning and dominating till they lost. Watch the fight and you'll see not much happening till izzy stunned Alex in the 2n and then tried to take him out but couldn't . By the time the 2nd round ended Alex had recovered and was pushing forward and completely recovered by the third and landed what has become the, IMO, best left hook in kickboxing or mma.

But I agree - Jan is not Alex and his path to victory will be an Usman type of deal (against Jorge) - dictate the pace and where the fight will be (not in the centre in kickboxing range) which for Jan will be in the clinch, pushing againsth the fence, going for takedowns and wearing out izzy's arms via having to grapple defensively (aka GSP vs Penn 2) and try to drag it in to the 3rd before opening up.

Can he do it? I'm not convinced he is slick enough to close the distance to make it a dirty boxing/wall clinching fight.

Izzy via 2-3rd TKO or Close UD.

This is a good breakdown, but you're not taking into account the Polish Power all Jan has to do is graze Izzy once with his pinky finger and The Last Gender-Bender will be put to sleep cold.

Izzy isnt some midget and he has mad standup skills. he has a decent chance of a ko with shot placement alone. If you think just because jan is bigger he cant get slept you have read to many manlet threads on sherdog
there is no manlets on sherdog sir
average sherdoger is like 6'5" _ 270P

Back