No way Jones won that fight

Bullshit, Jones controlled the octagon and pressured for 5 rounds lol

I like JBJ but he lost this

Jones wins split dec. Two judges have it 48-47. Jones won rounds 2, 4, and 5 on two score cards. Bummer.

Reyes 3-2 and i am a jones fan. Jones couldn't keep reyes down.

duh he didnt but like his fan the ufc is fake with how hes protected

Reyes won rounds 1 2 and 3, 4th is up in the air, but he outstruck him the first 3 rounds, and had a close 4th, no way Reyes didn't do enough.

That decision is crap. This kind of stuff hurts MMA more than anything. I feel bad for Reyes. He won.

Shit I had Reyes winning but he was on his bike for the last 2 rounds, you can't do that against the champ in a close fight, but I thought at the very least it would have been a split decision. Reyes should have known better, those last 2 rounds where shit optics for him.

Reyes won 48-47.

This is coming from a guy who needed Jones to win to hit a parlay.

Reyes obviously won that fight.

UFC has turned into completely rigged crap. Eventually, it will be more rigged than boxing. So sad for the sport of MMA.

When I heard 49-46 I knew it was impossible to be for Jones.
Corrupt fucking UFC. Fuck that.

Dana bought that one judge that gave Jones 4-1. Clearly 3/5 rounds won by Reyes.

LOL okay buddy. 2-4-5 Jones. Both Sherdog and MMAJunkie scored it for Jones. Pretty clear how Jones won that fight, easily winning last two rounds and stealing either round 2 (I gave it Jones as did Sherdog) or rd3 (MMAJunkie). Don't be dumb. I can see someone scoring it for Reyes but pretending there was no way Jones won is dumb.MMAFighting also had it 3-2 Jones.

Bullshit, Jones controlled the octagon and pressured for 5 rounds lol
I can see Jon winning the fight but John pressuring the first round? Stop jerking off to Penne's onlyfans and actually watch the fights. Jon was backing up the entire first round

yeah jones lost easily. nice judges.

He got gifted another decision just like Gus and Santos.

Its hard to tell kids that cheaters never win, when they clearly do.
No wonder so there are so many cucks now a days.

Back