No way Brock is fighting DC now. 250 PPV buys

Much as it pains me to say it........Brock is the draw. DCs numbers don’t matter, Brock vs anyone will sell

Brocks fighting DC is the only DC fight that could happen that I wont buy. If they force it on us Ill just stream it and root for DC.

Brock would do it for sure. I read the other day that his current WWE contract does not prohibit him from taking a UFC fight.

250 K draw for a couple of reasons off the top of my head. DC had literally just fought. The fight was seen a gimme. The Brock fight is just around the corner, so hang onto those $$$$ for the real deal.

The PPV following a huge PPV like 229 always does shit numbers. It has to be worth it for the folks that actually lay down 65$.

Cain 2.0, better wrestler, better striker, won't get outmuscled. And now we see that even as double champ he can't pull his weight PPV wise. So, Brock has to carry the whole card? Nah. It aint happening.
Lol what ?

No one has ever said DC is a draw, there’s like 2.5 draws in mma, 3 max

In retrospect that ppv was done dirty. Cancelled fights and mixed up fights. One of the main card slot was of two people I never heard of. The main event was crafted like three weeks prior.

Sure Black Beast became a bigger star because his antics at 229, but some of us educated fans knew it wouldn't be competitive grappling. I have to work saturday nights but I would save my money if I was off

Brock Lesnar isnt the mythical monster anymore. People know that he really cant fight, and against anyone elite hes likely going to get his brains smashed in. Nobody thinks he'll beat DC. He's still gunna sell but he isnt putting up any eye opening numbers for a fight everyone knows he's going to lose. Id be willing to be more people watched him versus Hunt to see if Hunt would knock his face off rather than to see if Lesner could win. Lets me real about all of this. He's a fucking circus, and he cant take a punch.

I'm no casual fan, but I only order if there's someone good fighting someone good and the rest of the PPV card isn't pure dog shit.

I don't understand the people who order every UFC PPV regardless of if it's shitty. Dana isn't going to send the ring girls to your house for nude lapdances in appreciation of the PPV buying loyalty.

tenor.gif

Newsflash #1: DC was fighting Derrick Lewis (250k)
Newsflash #2: Jones fought OSP (300k)

Turns out opponents make a difference. But please, keep on and say Jones and DC are both flyweight draws and Conor vs a lawn chair would do 8 million buys.

Not sayin dc is a ppv draw but im pretty sure a lot of people didnt order due to presumed outcome being so easy to see... U put dc in with a guy with a chance he does much better numbers wise

Once against fucking OSP dude. And it was 320k not 250k...

Black Beast was waaaay more recognizeable than OSP to casuals coming off the Volkov KO and hot balls
Beast Can thank being on the same card as Connor for that.

I ran the numbers. D.c. pulls about 1,000 ppv buys per lb of body weight. The rumor is that he bulked up for this fight to try and rake in a few more buys. Suppubly he will weigh in 300+ his next fight and make that Anderson money

Back