No UFC today

Speaking as if you know every fighters financial situation? Some dude responded saying nobody wants to fight near Xmas. I said I’m sure some dudes could use the extra money and would fight, and you keep going on acting as if he would be a bad thing or something. You have your opinion I have mine.

Take care
I guess its expected of the ufc to hold 52 events every year. It’s really not enough they should do more of the Friday/Saturday or Saturday/Sunday cards that they tried a few years back. You must love OneFCs plan to hold 100 events each year.

They need to cut off another 8-10 cards and they’d be good for me

We have NFL today though. Did anyone get F'd on the under after last play of the Redskins game? Most bs way to lose an un under (and Redskins +6.5) in football I've ever seen. Chargers better show out now.

There are too many cards already

Is MMA the only sport where fans complain about that there is too much of it (and boast about not tuning in)?

It's doubly weird because other big sports + WWE are on every week multiple times, UFC is only 2-3 a month max.

Worst fans of any sport.

Is MMA the only sport where fans complain about that there is too much of it (and boast about not tuning in)?

It's doubly weird because other big sports + WWE are on every week multiple times, UFC is only 2-3 a month max.

Worst fans of any sport.
I agree for the most part, but sometimes you grow tired of watching women in the top 40 with 4-5 fights total pattycaking to a SD. The cards are damn near impossible to watch front to back. 7 hours per week if you think about it, it's a fair critique imo.

Back