No UFC card for 3 weeks

Willek

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Looks like I'm going to have to go and bang some dudes out the next few Saturday nights.

I'll make you gay
J7YQOff.gif

Good.

The sport was better when we weren't subjected to oversaturation and absolute horseshit cards like we've seen the last two weeks.

Good.

The sport was better when we weren't subjected to oversaturation and absolute horseshit cards like we've seen the last two weeks.

how on earth can you even suggest that? Yes, some cards suck, but there used to be literally 1 card a month (or less) at one point. I remember when we wanted more cards. More fights, more mma.

now we have 40+, Bellator, one, Rizin etc, and the sport was somehow better back when we had a 3rd of that?

wtf?

It will be worth the wait for 3 title fights. What did we do when there wasn't that many cards again?
Oh wait I remember...

images

After tonight's terrible card, I think the casuals would appreciate a break. There's some great upcoming fights in the next three events to look forward to.

Good.

Come on man 244 was the week before that and for the most part that card delivered.

Yeah, but what a card we're going to get after the wait. The main card reminds me of one of those old school stacked cards that we would talk about for weeks in anticipation of it.

Next fight looks like uder crap too except for main event

Let the deadbeat complainers complain; that attitude will make it that much easier for my offspring to dominate their offspring. Keep complaining, your shit head ability as a father, son and husband makes it that much easier to profit baby.

True MMA fans don't want to see fights.....

-No Real MMA Fan ever

Good.

Came here to say this

Good.

I agree. I prefer less cards but quality ones.

Back