No topic

I was just about to take the dog out for a walk but it's started raining heavily.

But are you really doing 'ok'? You can open up, this is a judgement free zone.

I personally am feeling bloated and moody.
every day I stare into the mirror and see the reflection of a soulless, wretched, shell of everything I aspired to be
But other than that I’m A ok, man

I had Friday off, got an Italian chop salad stuffed in a neapolitan pizza crust for lunch and smoked this bluedream vape until i fell asleep watching law & order... its been an awesome Friday... and i get to go golfing tomorrow morning

I like Turtles.

No topic, I just want t see how everyone is doing man.
I’ll start, I’m doing ok

Dogs are fed, ran them out, cleaned the house, two beers in, 9% ABV, about to play some Rocket League w a bro from Florida, I'm doing damn fine son

Alright I guess. Might have landed a new job. I'll find out soon. Had pizza for dinner. My cat threw up on my sheets this morning while I was in the shower.

I really gotta start checking beforehand if a stall has toilet paper before making myself at home
In elementary school, this white kid used the restroom and after he got back, it was reported that there was shit smeared on the restroom stall wall. He was the suspect.

I painted some table legs. I thought it looks sharp, my wife disagrees. She dropped me and the boys off at McDonalds so now I’m in hell.

The sky is smoky, it’s really hot out and my pockets hurt.

Just ordered a Peach ice tea

Not too good honestly. I'm a powerlineman out in the deserts of West Texas and we actually have storms this weekend. So I'm gonna be getting called A LOT at all hours of the night, lasting days.

All I want to do is relax, and have a quiet evening catching up on "Yellowstone" episodes, but nope we have the monsoons and I'm gonna work my ever loving ass off so that other people can Yellowstone.

Hindsight say I built this career for this very reason, now I'm burned out. I think a management position should be my next avenue of direction.....i'll work on that.

Thanks TS, thanks, I have things to ponder now.

Man, I haven't been shoe shopping in a store in years. The entire game has changed so much I hate it. All the shoes look terrible and the stores look like rainbow colored puke.

I just want a damn regular pair of Nikes.

Good, getting out of work in an hour, getting 12 hours OT tomorrow, and going skydiving Sunday...can't wait!

What job?
Working at a warehouse. The shift I picked is apparently the one nobody wants to work, so I'll get a shift differential. Cautiously optimistic as the pay will be decent if it works out, and I'll have most of my bills paid off in a couple months.

There's serious potential to be debt free for the first time in forever if everything works out alright.

giphy.gif

Got 7 stitches in my index finger and bored sitting at home on wcb. Otherwise doing good.

Back