No top 15 FW is booked right now

fortheo

Plutonium Belt
@plutonium
Reaction score
What do you guys do with this division? Match them up sherbros. Here are the rankings:

upload_2020-11-7_18-32-23.png

It's my favorite division, but it has been so stagnant due to title rematches, covid, and a bottleneck at the top of the division with Yair/zabit KZ/ortega.

Have all of them draw names out of a hat.

Seriously. Sean shelby should have thought of this. This division has been moving at a snail pace for over a year now, and the worst thing is that we have a champ who actually wants to fight the top contenders.

Volk/Zabit
Kattar/Ortega for next TS
TKZ/Yair rematch
have no clue who holloway should fight tbh, winner of TKZ/Yair preferrably

KZ/Barboza would be sick

Ige/Hall

Bryce/Emmett

Stephens/Allen (they fighting I thinks)

Yair/Zabit for TS

Edit: oops Katter/Ortega

Triple CCC/Volk (in the meantime)

Seriously. Sean shelby should have thought of this. This division has been moving at a snail pace for over a year now, and the worst thing is that we have a champ who actually wants to fight the top contenders.
Isn't ortega basically the next contender?

The rest is probably waiting and hanging back for their shot lol

Cejudo-Volk
Max-Ortega 2
Zabit-Yair

Only one I don't like is Ortega-Holloway. They've each only fought one guy since fighting each other, have they not?

But I don't think there's a clear-cut contender at FW. Holloway dropped two straight to the champ, Ortega is on a whopping 1 fight win streak. Zabit has yet to really prove himself imo. Cejudo has really risen to the occasion lately, let's see if he can do it again.

Yair vs zabit five rounds.
Max vs zombie
Kattar vs emmett
Allen vs sodiq
Stephens vs Barboza
Hall vs Mitchell.

Ortega deserves it more. Zabit needs one more fight.
Ortega is 1-1 in his last 2 and has fought once in the last near 2 years. He needs one more fight, Zabit's been active.

And other than the Islam RDA fight no top 15 LWs are booked either

Yair doesn't deserve Zabit after continuously ducking. He should only get a lower ranked opponent next

Back