No to Jim Rome in the UFC

Country

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Jim Rome is a power hungry Bullshit artist, there is no truth to him, all he does is attack athletes.
If the UFC does hire him to join Rogan, I just hope there is some commentary on youtube I can watch
during PPVs.

Jim Rome will call a fighter outside of their name and wind up getting his butt kicked on live T.V.

errible choice. if thats the case the new owners will run that company into the ground once dana leaves.

Has Rome ever called a live sporting event?

Jim Rome is a power hungry Bullshit artist, there is no truth to him, all he does is attack athletes.
If the UFC does hire him to join Rogan, I just hope there is some commentary on youtube I can watch
during PPVs.
He is a tool. Nobody takes him serious.

Guy is an asshat most famous for getting punked on National TV by of all people Jim Everett

Jim Rome doesn't know much about MMA. They need to get someone who really loves it. Of course, they probably won't.

as long as its not rome or kellerman i dont think they can go wrong. goldberg is already quite terrible so the bar is set very low.

He's a serious fuckin clown. His schtick is funny for about a whole week.

He's a perfect example of the old time power rotation of a new hit song, on the radio. You heard it so much you actually started to hate it very quickly. There are still songs that radio ruined for me. I still can't listen to them.

If you've ever listened to Rome. You know exactly what I mean. The guy will literally play the exact same sound bite over, and over, and over, ad nauseum.

Does WME represent Rome? My worry being that WME will try to push people they represent into UFC roles just because they represent them and not because they're the best fit.

I honestly would love to have Schiavello in there. The guy can get a bit loud, but he is also one of the funniest PBP guys out there... and he actually has a clue as to what's going on in the cage. That English ponce they put on with Hardy for the free Euro shows on Fight Pass comes across as knowledgeable too, if a bit limp-wristed. If they ditch Rogan I'm looking for a little but of Pat Miletich's silky smooth baritone on the mic, too.

Does WME represent Rome? My worry being that WME will try to push people they represent into UFC roles just because they represent them and not because they're the best fit.

No http://wmeimgspeakers.com/categories/broadcasters

They do represent former UFC commentator Bruce Beck though

Anyways, Dana White said they are going for a dream team. Rogan and some random sports guy is not a dream team. I think they'll keep Goldberg and just add a 3rd (probably Bas).

SIGNED SIGNED SIGNED!

Rome belongs nowhere NEAR UFC commentating.

Back