No, THIS was the best fight of 2020 so far

Excellent thread. Would read again.

I wouldn't and sorry I did...

No Hot Cross Buns...

Gbgu2jJ.jpg

Because it involved everything: Striking, BJJ, wrestling.
And was absolutely back and forth.
And had a finish. And had 3 rounds.

Change my mind.

no

Dustin-Poirier-1040x572.jpg

FOTY and rd 2 is easily ROTY

Back and forth, had it all as well with wrestling and BJJ. There wasnt much sturiking for Santos/Glover. Glover got torched anytime he stood. It was mostly a guround clinic.

Dustin was down 0-2 and rallied back to win 3 sturaight and win 48-47. Only a handful of times a fighter has come back from a deficit like that to win on the cards.

Both fighters hurt numerous times. Hooker looked like he was dying backstage too

InnocentInconsequentialGull-size_restricted.gif

UniqueAshamedBlackfish-size_restricted.gif

no

Dustin-Poirier-1040x572.jpg

FOTY and rd 2 is easily ROTY

Back and forth, had it all as well with wrestling and BJJ. There wasnt much sturiking for Santos/Glover. Glover got torched anytime he stood. It was mostly a guround clinic.

Dustin was down 0-2 and rallied back to win 3 sturaight and win 48-47. Only a handful of times a fighter has come back from a deficit like that to win on the cards.

Both fighters hurt numerous times. Hooker looked like he was dying backstage too

InnocentInconsequentialGull-size_restricted.gif

UniqueAshamedBlackfish-size_restricted.gif

OK my mind tends to be changed.

Maybe you're right. I'll rewatch and will try to forget my dislike of Hooker's standup style

The Glover/Santos fight? Lol no. The little bit of striking it had was in the first minute before Glover got the takedown.

Sometimes I think that the people here only watch the main events. This is nowhere close to FOTY

I always root for Old Man Glover and this fight had me on the edge of my seat lmao havent felt that from any fight in awhile

Back