NO Supplement - WAY to much caffeine. Help!

ok cool I might try that out after i finish this cycle.

but i have to admit I really like the extra energy that it gives you..

I don't think he's saying that NOX won't give you energy. I think he's saying that you can get the same thing, minus the bullshit fillers and minus the bullshit hype for a lot cheaper if you uy some NoDoze and B complex caps.

At least that's what I suggested before I got fed up with suggesting it to those who didn't want to hear it. You are literally taking generic caffeine and B-12 and giving a dollar to borderline con-men each and every time you take a dose of NOX.

Probably both. I already gave you a link to where you can get pretty much anything BSN sells, without the fancy labels & marketing, for a fraction of the cost.

Then again, he may be referring to any pre-WO stimulants in general. You don't really NEED it, I forget to take it more often than not, and my training still progresses. If you're training intelligently, recovering & eating enough, using a program with progression built in and keeping track of your progress you will make progress. Honestly I consume more caffeine to stay awake @ work and for my 6-hour commute to/from Utah than I do for training. I do understand wanting that extra boost though, and there's nothing wrong with it...that's why I put in my 2 cents on it. That reminds me, you can send the 2 cents you owe me to paypal :p

Back