No such thing as a sure bet in MMA

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
But if I had to drop my life savings on any fight with a gun to my head, I would put it on Valentina Shevchenko vs whoever in her weight class is crazy enough to fight her.

LOL @ all the people acting like Calderwood blew her chance at getting a title. She doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell against Shevchenko, and I don't blame her for taking last night's fight.

In the end she got paid, and the fans are spared of having to watch such a gross mismatch headline an event while the commentators somehow try to convince us it's something other than a public execution. Valentina and Amanda shouldn't be fighting anyone aside from each other to be honest, anything else is just a snuff film at this point.

Calderwood would have been one of the worst fighters to have fought for a title in recent memory. I would have been beyond shocked if she beat Valentina.

Ever rule has an exception including the rule that every rule has an exception.

No sure bet in mma except Khabib goat.

Maia might catch a worse beating than that Priscila chick did.

That's basically every opponent of Schevchenko.I mean Carmouche and Kaitlyn chook..., like really?
They were bad too, but I’d say Carmouche is a better fighter than Jojo. Blonde fighter isn’t that good her record is good and she doesn’t get tapped out constantly.

But if I had to drop my life savings on any fight with a gun to my head, I would put it on Valentina Shevchenko vs whoever in her weight class is crazy enough to fight her.

LOL @ all the people acting like Calderwood blew her chance at getting a title. She doesn't have a snowball's chance in hell against Shevchenko, and I don't blame her for taking last night's fight.

In the end she got paid, and the fans are spared of having to watch such a gross mismatch headline an event while the commentators somehow try to convince us it's something other than a public execution. Valentina and Amanda shouldn't be fighting anyone aside from each other to be honest, anything else is just a snuff film at this point.

I think you should stfu. I called it BEFORE it happened but don't kick someone when they are down. You probably didn't say shit and acting like you knew it all along, and you probably don't and didn't know shit.

Match ups are everything. Jojo had a better shot at Valentina than Maia does.

Good pick but I'd put it on Amanda Nunes.

Luque vs Brown was the biggest gimme pick I've seen in a while
I think we all knew poor Randy never stood a chance
If you aren't top 10, Vicente will destroy you

Dude this is wmma. Stop comparing to regular mma. Calderwood is not a professional athlete. She is not a top 10 fighter. This is what happens when you put ppl in a cage who aren’t athletes. You get idiots like Joanne Calderwood. Who actually believe they have a shot at being an elite mma champion. Wmma is just a joke. She’s a microcosm of wmma as a whole. Slow unathletic unskilled almost 0 fight IQ, and COMPLETELY unaware of it.

I don't know man. Silva vs Bonnar was like safest bet i made my whole life

A lot of big wagers are on wmma...really makes you think...

That last sentence made me think back to Khamzat's last fight...

Back