"NO strong evidence on Russian hacks" - James Clapper (Head of ALL U.S. Intellgence Agencies)

Whippy McGee

Surf 4 Life
@Steel
Reaction score
The load of bullshit spewed by Liberals is epic. There is "NO STRONG EVIDENCE" it was the Russians. This quote is from the boss overseeing ALL of the U.S. Intelligence agencies. Proof in video, with your own lying eyes, that this is all just a political pile of shit created by Liberals and idiots stupid enough to believe them.

Why did the intelligence agencies cancel on Congress for tomorrow's hearing?

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...e-brief-house-panel-russian-hacking/95453412/

"It is unacceptable that the Intelligence Community directors would not fulfill the House Intelligence Committee’s request to be briefed tomorrow on the cyber-attacks that occurred during the presidential campaign," Nunes said in a statement released Wednesday night. "The legislative branch is constitutionally vested with oversight responsibility of executive branch agencies, which are obligated to comply with our requests."

With this information shared, only the nutters are left claiming it was the Russians. I will change my opinion IF new evidence comes out. But, as it stands now.

BULLSHIT!

Whoda thunkit?

I mean, so many of the left's theories and predictions have been correct...

Obama yelled and threatened the CIA to give him stuff that would help de-legitimize Trump. But CIA analysts are too smart to ruin their careers for a lame duck, weak President.

So the admin. leaked made-up stuff to the WaPo.

That's what happened.

I bet his real name is James Clappervich.

60976330.jpg

LOL! And the left fails again. Will you guys go sit down somewhere and be quiet now?

MSNBC, NBC, and CNN told me Russians hacked the election though.

Are you telling me these reputable organizations are fake news outlets?

MSNBC, NBC, and CNN told me Russians hacked the election though.

Are you telling me these reputable organizations are fake news outlets?

i too can't believe that a liberal media owned by a billionare liberal overlord lied to me.

Obama yelled and threatened the CIA to give him stuff that would help de-legitimize Trump. But CIA analysts are too smart to ruin their careers for a lame duck, weak President.

So the admin. leaked made-up stuff to the WaPo.

That's what happened.

I think it i more likely that there is plenty of circumstantial that could plausibly lead one to conclude the Russians were involved in hacking the DNC, but far short of a smoking gun. So some intelligence officials believe the Russians did and some don't. Someone told a few senators, who if we learned anything this campaign, should never be trusted with a secret. Now that it is an international affair, the intelligence community is forced to either double down on somewhat shaky evidence or publicly withdraw their support for these theories.

I've learned things in the last month, maybe you haven't? That's kind of sad for you.

Never stop learning.
db8cfe32-c428-4646-907f-4e80b3270397.jpg

I think it i more likely that there is plenty of circumstantial that could plausibly lead one to conclude the Russians were involved in hacking the DNC, but far short of a smoking gun. So some intelligence officials believe the Russians did and some don't. Someone told a few senators, who if we learned anything this campaign, should never be trusted with a secret. Now that it is an international affair, the intelligence community is forced to either double down on somewhat shaky evidence or publicly withdraw their support for these theories.

the problem is that the MSM jumps on the guys who think it was russia and present it as undeniable fact, while completely ignore the sources that dont think it was russia. the only conlusion from that is that the MSM is biased and has an agenda. if they didn't, they would provide an objective two sided view on the subject.

some intelligence officials believe the Russians did and some don't

I bet these officials who already decided who's to blame are Obama appointees. The analysts are going to take their sweet time working on this issue.

the problem is that the MSM jumps on the guys who think it was russia and present it as undeniable fact, while completely ignore the sources that dont think it was russia. the only conlusion from that is that the MSM is biased and has an agenda. if they didn't, they would provide an objective two sided view on the subject.

I think you have a strong argument. Now maybe the Russians hacked the DNC, and maybe they didn't. I make no claims to know either way. But for sure the media has acted irresponsibly once again, directly after their tantrum about fake news.

I bet these officials who already decided who's to blame are Obama appointees. The analysts are going to take their sweet time working on this issue.
It certainly is possible that one big reason for the lack of nuance in the left' s response to this issue is their failure to recognize (or willingness to ignore) that Trump's election will likely determine winners and losers in the intelligence community every bit as much as any other federal department.

There are plenty of people saying it was leaked, not hacked, also.

There are a lot of what amount to rumors going around.

But to sway the public and rile them up for political reasons, really that's all you need.

In either case, the entire narrative is blown up to comic book proportions.

Back