No sherdogger can deny the fact that

The number one contender Tyron Woodley deserves a shot at the undisputed welterweight champion Colby Covington . I dont like Woodley but he destroyed Darren Tillsburry Doughboy last night and now he deserves a crack at the champion Colby Covington .

I got Colby by nerdbashing Woodley to a decision .
Ignore the haters. Classic post. Two thumbs way up.

Yeah he is also the king of brazil since chael p. sonnen left it .
Hahahaa we got a comedian here, only place Colby is a king is at you're house telling you to bring him his eggs and bacon

Hahahaa we got a comedian here, only place Colby is a king is at you're house telling you to bring him his eggs and bacon
Nah man colby is the de jure and de facto King of Brazil Brazilians himself built a statue of him .
JvEDpqo.jpg

Does bumping your threads get you some kind of gain? Like are you getting paid by Colby?

Fuck off incel-tard.
Get the fuck out of my thread nerd .

Nah man colby is the de jure and de facto King of Brazil Brazilians himself built a statue of him .
JvEDpqo.jpg

lol or what? You’re gonna call me an ape and tell me to go back to the Congo?

I get the impression you may have something wrong with you, so I might lay off. You’re just a little off.

Haha nice one, but truth. Is that statue in you're room?

The number one contender Tyron Woodley deserves a shot at the undisputed welterweight champion Colby Covington . I dont like Woodley but he destroyed Darren Tillsburry Doughboy last night and now he deserves a crack at the champion Colby Covington .

I got Colby by nerdbashing Woodley to a decision .

Can someone translate this for me into english?

Didn’t care about the till fight and I don’t care about Colby.

Out of the frying pan, into the fuck. I miss 2011.

Nah man its in Rio De Janiero Brazil . I heard brazilians love their rulers so much so they built a statue about him .
Nah I dont think so man, but maybe thats the thing he tells you when you sleep. Just so you still can hold his balls and dream about him and the statue of him you have in you're room

Back