No sherdogger can deny the fact that

The Domin8or

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The number one contender Tyron Woodley deserves a shot at the undisputed welterweight champion Colby Covington . I dont like Woodley but he destroyed Darren Tillsburry Doughboy last night and now he deserves a crack at the champion Colby Covington .

I got Colby by nerdbashing Woodley to a decision .

giphy.gif

I hate both, but you're laughably stupid if you think Colby beats Woodley.

Colby's gonna be destroyed by Woodley. So sad he's a Trump supporter

I hate both, but you're laughably stupid if you think Colby beats Woodley.
Agreed. Woodley is by far the worst champ you keep defending its astonishing me the lack of true contenders he has.

The number one contender Tyron Woodley deserves a shot at the undisputed welterweight champion Colby Covington . I dont like Woodley but he destroyed Darren Tillsburry Doughboy last night and now he deserves a crack at the champion Colby Covington .

I got Colby by nerdbashing Woodley to a decision .
trying WAAAAAAY too hard, bro. Tone it down about 3 notches so it's believable.

Have you considered video games? They're a great way of getting entertainment even without friends.

This way, you don't have to try and entertain yourself by pretending to be retarded on the internet just to see how people react.

Only thing more cringe than that fucking dullard are his fans who repeat his soudbites. Embarrassing.

Have you considered video games? They're a great way of getting entertainment even without friends.

This way, you don't have to try and entertain yourself by pretending to be retarded on the internet just to see how people react.

Please get a mod to sticky this and also require it to be read before every thread is made like a user agreement or something. Feel like it would at least make a dent in the stupid.

Colby fans are virgins just like Colby

This thread is a new pathetic low, even by Sherdog standards

Back