No send off for Goldberg?

Losing Goldberg, Ronda & Joe Silva in one night, the UFC won't recover.

Tonight Joe said "a lot of weird things happening" and Mike said "Yeah, to me!" and then they had an uncomfortable sort of laughter. That confirmed to me that he's in pain and I feel for him.

Thought I heard his voice cracking as he read out the upcoming events. They could have at least him acknowledge that he wont be back at the end. Just a cog on the machine I suppose.

Tonight Joe said "a lot of weird things happening" and Mike said "Yeah, to me!" and then they had an uncomfortable sort of laughter. That confirmed to me that he's in pain and I feel for him.
I didn't hear that. Unfortunate situation. I'm surprised Joe didn't say something.

He went off on a nice roll call of shoutouts at the end of the credits to longtime coworkers said something about always being family.

But zero mention or recognition for him .. maybe he wanted it thhat way but if not seems gutless on the UFC

What are they going to do - run a montage of him saying "Here we Go!" and "It is all over" like 50 times each/

What are they going to do - run a montage of him saying "Here we Go!" and "It is all over" like 50 times each/

maybe do a funny blooper reel of his misslips, but that mightve taken another hour

He'll probably be on some UFC embedded or whatever. Of course, the UFC are absolute dicks so I wouldn't be surprised if we never hear from him again.

If you watched till the end when they did the closing package, they gave him a moment to say that everyone there was family for life and to have a happy new year. Better than nothing.

5117-hr1.jpg

Back