No Rampage???

magushnik

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
I know rampage isn't exactly the rampage of old, but he's not a ranked light heavy? He's not even in the honorable mentions. That means according to sherdog he's outside the top 15. That's a stretch if i ever saw one.

7-5 over the last 6 years.

I know rampage isn't exactly the rampage of old, but he's not a ranked light heavy? He's not even in the honorable mentions. That means according to sherdog he's outside the top 15. That's a stretch if i ever saw one.

Putting Page in the top 10 would be a bigger stretch than leaving him out of the top 15. I could see him as #15 instead of Vegh but that's about it.

Really? cause he's 7-5. Hendo is 1-4 in his last 5 and was nearly 0-5. Rashad is #3 being 2-2. Shogun is a shell of himself at 4-6. Sonnen is 3-4 and isn't even a real light heavyweight. And who the heck is attila vegh???

So i'd say for this division 7-5 ain't too shabby and his fights were all razor close except for Jones and no one looks good against Jones.

Putting Page in the top 10 would be a bigger stretch than leaving him out of the top 15. I could see him as #15 instead of Vegh but that's about it.
Do you really think he loses at this point to Hendo, shogun, vegh, or sonnen. Those all seem like locks. And it's a pick em fight with the rest besides Jones and Gustafsson.

Because beating nobodies in Bellator doesn't exactly help you get ranked nor does eeking a controversial decision vs King Mo. Though I do think he should still be top 15 considering the level of competition he lost to. Also Hendo should not be #6.

Ya any sherdogger saying that he doesn't belong in there is a moron. Guys like hendo who rampage beat already are in there. Pretty bad rankings.

Wasn't THAT long ago that rampage beat guys like lyoto and hendo. Just beat mo who was ranked not to long ago.

Do you really think he loses at this point to Hendo, shogun, vegh, or sonnen. Those all seem like locks. And it's a pick em fight with the rest besides Jones and Gustafsson.
I think Sonnen is a terrible stylistc matchup for Jackson. It would be like rd 1 of Jackson vs Mo but Sonnen isn't going to gas out and will be able to do that for 3 rounds easy and 5 if he needed to. Hendo would be a 50/50 as would Shogun. Vegh holds his own vs Newton so he is right there as well.

Fukin LOL. Trolling hard OR You are really drinking Bjorn's Kool-Aid... aren't ya? Page has already lost to Bader, Evans, and Glover. Cormier would smash him. Phil Davis and Sonnen would wrestlefuk him. Hendo, Shogun, and Vegh are toss ups.

Because beating nobodies in Bellator doesn't exactly help you get ranked nor does eeking a controversial decision vs King Mo. Though I do think he should still be top 15 considering the level of competition he lost to. Also Hendo should not be #6.

Soooo in essence you're saying you agree...

Soooo in essence you're saying you agree...

I think you Rampage should be top 15 but not top 10.

Edit: If he beats Newton he would definitely be top 10.

Last edited:
mmajunkie has him ranked 13th.

Jones
Gus
DC
Rashad
Rumble
Davis
Bader
Lil Nog
Glover

They have to be above him.

After that though Hendo has lost, Shogun lost, Sonnen shouldnt even be ranked at LHW so Page could slip into that 10 spot based on being on a winning streak.

If he would beat Newton even though Newton is ranked below him at 14 if he wins that title that should be enough to get him into that 10 spot.

Absolutley but for him to not even be in the picture of top 15 is retarted. Tito i can see being a top 20, but page looks na.

Absolutley but for him to not even be in the picture of top 15 is retarted. Tito i can see being a top 20, but page looks na.

So the guy who has 1 win at LHW since 2006 is top 20. LOL.

Bjorn is that you?

Not in my opinion, but i could see it.

i think 2 wins btw ;)

shoot off 20 lhw that are better

i'll wait... again not saying he is top 20, but not out of the realm of possibility.

Wasn't THAT long ago that rampage beat guys like lyoto and hendo. Just beat mo who was ranked not to long ago.

Did you actually watch the fight between Rampage and Lyoto, or are you just talking out your ass after a quick look at fight finder?

Really? cause he's 7-5. Hendo is 1-4 in his last 5 and was nearly 0-5. Rashad is #3 being 2-2. Shogun is a shell of himself at 4-6. Sonnen is 3-4 and isn't even a real light heavyweight. And who the heck is attila vegh???

So i'd say for this division 7-5 ain't too shabby and his fights were all razor close except for Jones and no one looks good against Jones.

Glover beat him pretty bad 3 rounds straight bader and mo humped him his last legit win was machida and I thought machida won not top 10 maybe 15 ...maybe

Back