No Pride No Life

wand! the rules helped, ufc is watered down mma.

lol dana sending their biggest star over to pride.... poor chuck.

qssgsm.jpg

Good times, good times.

I don't like freakshow/fixed fights.

In 2013 Chael P. Sonnen will fight Jon Jones in an organization that has 90% of the worlds best talent.

I agree Pride had shortcomings but the UFC has a lot too, and the sport has supposedly advanced.

The Coleman fight were he lost by heel hook,Saku beating Randleman,Randleman fighting Mirko the 2nd time. Ill think of some more later.

coleman/takada yeah,..

what evidence do you have for randleman/saku, mirko/randleman?

sakuraba submitting a guy with not best sub defence isn't far fetched, and randleman shoots a double leaves his neck out, he isn't sherk... cro cop had been training with werdum at that point as well and bas rutten will tell you as a striker the guillotine is the easiest submission to learn.

The Coleman fight were he lost by heel hook,Saku beating Randleman,Randleman fighting Mirko the 2nd time. Ill think of some more later.

You obviously haven't seen Randleman going berserk after losing to Cro Cop.

Then again, why you no comment on UFC fixed fights? Or UFC freakshows? Toney, Kimbo, Sean Gannon, Tank, freakshows all of 'em.

EDIT: Video of Randleman backstage

In 2013 Chael P. Sonnen will fight Jon Jones in an organization that has 90% of the worlds best talent.

I agree Pride had shortcomings but the UFC has a lot too, and the sport has supposedly advanced.

Chael Daddy was the only guy that would take the fight vs. Johnny Bones.

You obviously haven't seen Randleman going berserk after losing to Cro Cop.

Then again, why you no comment on UFC fixed fights? Or UFC freakshows? Toney, Kimbo, Sean Gannon, Tank, freakshows all of 'em.

The UFC has had only 2 fights that i thought were a little shady. In the modern era of mma the ufc has had about 3 freakshow fights.

Chael Daddy was the only guy that would take the fight vs. Johnny Bones.
It's funny it was all middle weights with nothing to lose that stepped up. I'm sure a LHW would have loved that fight with 7 months notice, and TUF exposure.
chris-weidman.png

yeah chuck was looking good, he just got a bit wild and got caught on the chin.. still respect to chuck for always going for the finish..

Yep. Kids now a days don't give Chuck the respect he deserves. All of the new fans only saw him getting ko'd.

Back