No press conference today?

It's been a long time since they've had regular press conferences.... this is nothing new....

January 1
12:00PMPT
LIVE
Press Conference
UFC 182 Ultimate Media Day

UFC 182 ULTIMATE MEDIA DAY

Its gonna be on Fight Pass though.

It's the day before the fight that's eerily quiet.

Dana said there was gonna be one, but I can't find it anywhere. Definetley not on fight pass

Biggest event in a long time and no pre fight conference it seems. This is lame.

I found this

UFC 182 ULTIMATE MEDIA DAY

Hear UFC 182 superstars answer questions from the media at the Ultimate Media Day! Details below.

WHO:
Dana White

lmao at Burkman just being a welterweight.

What a squash this is going to be

I don't think there's a way to watch it live. Let's wait to be uploaded later somewhere I guess.

http://www.ufc.com/schedule/all/event?id=

2TXA05U.png

Someone is on their period.

No, i just have low tolerance for people being stupid.

Why post a statement implying that they never have pre fight press conferences anymore and haven't for a while, when in reality they still have them regularly and there was one less than 2 months ago.

Fuck that. Just shut the fuck up and let someone that knows the answer post it. Idiots.

Ufc scared to broadcast because of another brawl?

it's appalling how many people on sherdog don't know how to use the internet, but somehow found sherdog and made an account.

No, i just have low tolerance for people being stupid.

Why post a statement implying that they never have pre fight press conferences anymore and haven't for a while, when in reality they still have them regularly and there was one less than 2 months ago.

Fuck that. Just shut the fuck up and let someone that knows the answer post it. Idiots.

Pad or tampon?

Its on me, dont worry.

no press conference.

just media day... :(

Back